Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Any of yall from nc >

Any of yall from nc

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Any of yall from nc

Old 06-15-2006, 05:34 PM

Default Any of yall from nc

Hey if ya from nc what town and show a pic of yaself(if ya want to)

Old 06-15-2006, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Any of yall from nc

Lexington, south of Winston-Salem. Don't have a picture. Been to Randleman a few times. I don't drive a taxi, I do taxidermy. How's the deer huntin over your way?
Old 06-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Glad you reminded me...I need to develop the pics of my turkey this year...camera is in my truck's tool box...Gotta be a redneck joke there somewhere...
Old 06-15-2006, 08:51 PM
Typical Buck

wnc here live in swannanoa area and love to hunt in the mountians no pics the wife's camera broke last time she took a pic of a bear i shot (i know there is a redneck joke on this one)
Old 06-16-2006, 06:35 AM
Fork Horn

I'm originally from Clinton in Sampson County, but have settled in with the family in Asheboro (Randolph County). Here's a pic of me and my little girl with the buck I got last year in Moore County. I also have a 10 week old son.

Old 06-16-2006, 06:47 AM

nctaxi, the deerhuntn in randleman is very good my uncle was givin my great grandpas old dairy farm it has like 5 fields(gardens) on it a stream and creek run thru it plenty of good stand locations. it hasn't been hunted in over 30 yrs until i came along. some neighbors saw a 17pt outside of the cornfield. i hunt the peapatch bout an acre shot my first deer there last year a big doe came walking right up. a guy that went hunting w/me killed a 11pt. the deer ratio has to be very high ive saw herds at a time come walking right thru they have a REGULAR bedding are because they never been hunted but boy they are scared of hunters i was scouting last tuesday(was bored) and I jumped one literally 3 foot from me i was in brush up to my neck it didnt know i was there, alot of the older bucks come out at night but they slipped up for jeff that 11 came right out before dark I now get it to myself lol my uncle had some boys tear up his gardens on 4 wheelers so he is putting up no tresspassing signs. so the only ppl who can hunt have to be with me. lol I'll try to get a picture of me on here dunno how to tho
Old 06-16-2006, 06:52 AM

if this here picture works its the only one i could get on

Old 06-16-2006, 09:00 AM

ORIGINAL: jcpopejr

I'm originally from Clinton in Sampson County, but have settled in with the family in Asheboro (Randolph County). Here's a pic of me and my little girl with the buck I got last year in Moore County. I also have a 10 week old son.

Thant's a nice buck what type of weapon did you use?
Old 06-16-2006, 10:24 AM
Fork Horn

30-06
Old 06-16-2006, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alright, I quit![:@]All yall are way younger than me. This past duck season, I hunted with two guys who's age added up to close to mine.Must be getting older or you guys are getting younger.

Quick Reply: Any of yall from nc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.