HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   South (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/south-27/)
-   -   MISSISSIPPI HUNTERS (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/south/144710-mississippi-hunters.html)

rebfan78 06-10-2006 02:43 AM

MISSISSIPPI HUNTERS

ARE THERE ANY MISSISSIPPI HUNTERS IN HERE? I SEE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY HERE BUT ALMOST NEVER SEE MISSISSIPPI.

hungryhuntergirl 06-19-2006 03:26 PM

RE: MISSISSIPPI HUNTERS

Yeah, I hunt in Warren county. Where bouts you from reb?

huntinyoung 06-21-2006 04:11 PM

I'm from Columbus, Mississippi.

mshunter1960 06-23-2006 09:57 AM

I am from Senatobia and Hunt in Montgomery County. My Hunting Club is needing about 4-5 more members. Here is some info on us:

Our hunting club has 4-5 memberships available for the 06 - 07 seasons. We're located approximately 10 minutes south of Grenada in Montgomery County. The name of the club is Rocky Hill Hunting Club and we lease 3900 to 4000 acres with a desire to obtain more should the total of memberships allow. We have a good deer herd and consistently have good harvest numbers each year.

We have a main clubhouse with sleeping accomodations as well as all other amenities. We have skinning racks with a large walk-in cooler for hanging your harvest also. Both the deer and turkey numbers are excellent.

Dues are $850.00 for the 06-07 seasons. Spouses and school-aged chidren fall under each membership and are very much welcome. Guests are also welcome with fees at $20/day.

We are on the DMAP heading into the 3rd year and recently had a visit from our area biologist to do an analysis of our properties. Our objective is to do what's necessary to create and maintain a deer management program for the future.

We have 43 food plots, 20 w/shooting houses, 6 of them just built this spring and summer .

Please feel free to contact Ed or Walter at your convenience. We will do our best to answer any questions you may have as well as help in securing your membership.
Walter work: 800-895-0266 ext 285
Walter cell: 901-237-8679
work email: [email protected] <
mailto:[email protected]>
home email: [email protected] <
mailto:[email protected]>
Ed - email [email protected] <
mailto:[email protected]> Ed - cell 662-209-1358
God bless,

Walter R. Phillips and Ed Oliver

SJAdventures 06-24-2006 02:11 PM

I live in Harrison county just outside of LongBeach.

phall2 06-29-2006 05:02 PM

I hunt out of Natchez sometimes. I might be getting a lease therethis year.

Solitary Man 07-05-2006 08:02 AM

I live in Olive Branch and do most of my hunting in Tallahatchie County, about 25 minutes north/northeast of Greenwood. I also do some hunting in PanolaCounty,a little southwest of Sardis.

msippiboy 07-19-2006 07:10 PM

from batesville, also hunt in panola county