Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Any One Heard of a VA record Buck >

Any One Heard of a VA record Buck

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Any One Heard of a VA record Buck

Old 12-01-2005, 03:53 PM

Default Any One Heard of a VA record Buck

I Heard that there was a possible VA record buck taken this year i was wondering if anyone had heard the same or had any pics.
Old 12-01-2005, 06:57 PM

Default RE: Any One Heard of a VA record Buck

I think this is it!!!

Old 12-01-2005, 09:06 PM
Typical Buck

Are you talking about the guy from virginia that shot a hugh NOn typical in Kentucky? IT green score 287
Old 12-03-2005, 06:12 AM
Dominant Buck

Where ever it was shot, Nice Buck!!
Old 12-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Spike

yea i heard about the record. I heard it was 44 pt with a 39 in spread killed in surry. Killed by a 74 year old black guy a member of a all black club. I dont think it has been made official yet
Old 12-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Three of the racks rank among the state's all-time best. Curtis Blankenship of Cyclone bagged a titanic 12-pointer that scored 170 7/8 and was 2003's top-scoring bow-killed typical. Blankenship's buck earned him a tie for the fifth spot in the West Virginia record book.
Chris Clark of Mullens opened a lot of eyes when he bagged a huge 14-point non-typical just before the bow season closed. The big buck, profiled in the August issue of West Virginia Game & Fish, scored 191 2/8. It was the third-largest bow-killed non-typical ever taken in the Mountain State!
Old 12-12-2005, 10:14 AM

ORIGINAL: Eastern va

yea i heard about the record. I heard it was 44 pt with a 39 in spread killed in surry. Killed by a 74 year old black guy a member of a all black club. I dont think it has been made official yet
I think this may be the single most ridiculous post I have ever seen on this website
Old 12-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Spike

i swear man thats what i heard. believe it or not thats what i was told by 2 people, one of them being a vdgif official. I mean come on who could make that up?
Old 12-13-2005, 06:43 AM

The big deer everyone was talking about in Surry was seen last week. its right side was busted off about 5 inches up but it still had the left side. I would bet the farm that no 44 point, 39 inch wide whitetail has EVER been killed, much less in Surry.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Spike

well bet your farm and lose it. surry is nothing but deer and a ferry. im just saying what the game warden told me. he may be full of crap i dont know and dont really care. your are wrong to think that no whitetail has ever existed w/ a 35+ in spread. Later guys im out.

Quick Reply: Any One Heard of a VA record Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.