Any Mississippi Hunters ?? >

Any Mississippi Hunters ??

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Any Mississippi Hunters ??

Old 08-10-2005, 09:03 AM
gtk
Spike

Default RE: Any Mississippi Hunters ??

woofer, I hunt in the eastern part of DeSoto County. Getting REAL crowded up here with folks moving out of memphis. Sudivisions are going up all around our place.

abolt, do you hunt around greenwood ? there are a ton of deer in that area. my first "delta" hunt was on a place just outside of greenwood.

i've hunted manhana before, got drawn for a bow hunt.. Never did get a doe though..
Old 08-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Okey qtk, you have a George County buck on your site now. I hunt George and Greene counties. . . .mostly along the Leaf and the Pascagoula river swamps. Huntings average with deer mostly concentrating on private lands, but with patience can score most anywhere.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:51 PM

gtk,

I did grow up in Greenwood, butI hunt between about halfway between Carrollton andGrenada. I wish I had a good place to hunt in the delta because the deer definately get bigger there. You mentioned you went on your first"delta" hunt outside of Greenwood. Iactually had a friendthat I went to college with atDelta Statethat I took on a hunt just outside of Greenwood. He was from Desoto county and his initials happen to be GK. That wouldn't happen to be you would it Greg.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:55 PM

Greg,

I just answered my own question when I looked at your profile and saw your name. It's me Allen. We ought to try to get together sometime.

Old 08-11-2005, 09:14 AM

Natchez, Ms. checking in here. Hunt public lands in the area. Homochitto Nat. Forrest, Sandy Creek Refuge, and St. Catherine Creek Nat. Refuge. Gun, pistol, bow and blackpowder. Ain't missin no opportunities!
Old 08-11-2005, 09:41 AM
gtk
Spike

Alan, thats me ! Thats wild running across each other on a forum like this, when we havent seen each other in ... well. crap, its been since yall got married about 15 years ago .. Dont seem that long.

Anytime your up this way, holler... Do you still have my cell # ? I'll pm you with it if you dont. I missed you last time you where up this way.. I got stuck at the outlaws house.

Good to hear from ya allen. Go to my website & check out my deer from DeSoto County Come up this way & I'll take ya hunting !
Old 08-11-2005, 09:44 AM
gtk
Spike

nice buck leafriver ! thanks for sharing ....
Old 08-11-2005, 03:41 PM

Greg,

I do still have your cell number. I took a look at your web site, and it looks like you are killing some nice deer up there. I tried to put one of mine from last yearon there but Ihave not gotten it to work yet. Lets try to get together this season.
Old 08-19-2005, 12:23 PM

I'm from Mississippi Delta and hunt all over the state. I'll check out your site and probably post a pic or two. Got an idea for you. Make a seperate spot on the site to post live game photos, i.e. trail cam pics.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:20 PM
gtk
Spike

Hi squirrel3..

theres an album for trailcam pics on the main photoalbum page. its down at the bottom.

looking forward to your pics! thx for sharing.

thx

Quick Reply: Any Mississippi Hunters ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.