Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

NEW TRAPPER

Old 12-23-2003, 03:10 PM

Default NEW TRAPPER

HEY Y"All- I am just trying to get into fox trapping. But unlike some of yall I'm trying to keep mine live. I live in NC where we have fox pens and owners of these fox pens pay pretty good money to keep em live. I have caught a couple but have not quite got it figured out yet. I was wondering what to use for bait. I have been using peanut butter, and crows. That's what most of the people around here use. But I was kind of wondering if there any websites that yall know that would help out. Help is mch appreciated. Thanks.
Old 12-23-2003, 08:03 PM

Default RE: NEW TRAPPER

Go to trapperman.com It's a great site. Lots of info.

-Spike Buck
Old 12-23-2003, 09:35 PM

B-country...trapping them alive is something I've never done. Sounds like a great way to go...Man that sounds like fun!!!

critch
Old 12-23-2003, 09:38 PM

Spike Buck...you're right. Trapperman.com is a very good web site. Tomorrow, when noone is around, I'm going to order some video tapes for a late Christmas present for my son. Thanks for the tip.

critch