HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Small Game, Predator and Trapping (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/small-game-predator-trapping-12/)
-   -   Boyd's Stocks (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/small-game-predator-trapping/412178-boyds-stocks.html)

Samfowler21 02-24-2017 01:33 PM

Boyd's Stocks

Boyd's makes some pretty cool stocks. This particular one is on my CZ coyote rifle. I'd love to see your guy's cool stocks if ya have some!

Rob in VT 02-25-2017 06:05 PM

This is a Boyd laminated stock on my Winchester Model 70.

muzzlestuffer 02-25-2017 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Samfowler21 (Post 4295413)

Boyd's makes some pretty cool stocks. This particular one is on my CZ coyote rifle. I'd love to see your guy's cool stocks if ya have some!

i just ordered the exact stock but unfinished going to fit a white .540 action into it then have it dipped or custom painted very anxious to get it to see if i can make it work ??

rbduck 02-26-2017 04:04 AM

Built these two for my sons

Ron

Samfowler21 02-26-2017 09:14 AM

They all look great!

SecondChance 02-26-2017 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer (Post 4295544)
i just ordered the exact stock but unfinished going to fit a white .540 action into it then have it dipped or custom painted very anxious to get it to see if i can make it work ??

Nice rifle. Seems funny that with that pic you have here that you/your parents have money for such nice furnishings and you are working on a custom rifle set up. But yet want to go to another section and beg for money from strangers to go on a hunt out of state with friends in a supposed "in memory of" hunt. Is that you in your avatar?

Samfowler21 02-26-2017 11:50 AM

Yeah that picture is of me, because it's my avatar. If my other post offended you so much, leave it on that post instead of bringing your negativity to other threads. This is supposed to be a positive community but it's hard when there's cancerous members such as yourself. Good day.

SecondChance 02-26-2017 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Samfowler21 (Post 4295619)
Yeah that picture is of me, because it's my avatar. If my other post offended you so much, leave it on that post instead of bringing your negativity to other threads. This is supposed to be a positive community but it's hard when there's cancerous members such as yourself. Good day.

Not cancerous, just curious. And anybody could post a picture of anyone in their avatar, was just asking. Is that a Krieghoff or Perazzi that you are holding in your avatar? Just wondering how you could ask for money from strangers for you and your friends to go on a hunt but yet be able to afford weapons such as those shown and want to build?

Samfowler21 02-26-2017 01:20 PM

It's a Browning citori that I won at a shoot. Boyd's isn't know for having the most expensive stocks either.

Oldtimr 02-26-2017 02:13 PM

Samfowler, you have shot yourself in the foot and blew any kind of credibility here. The first post of your I opened was one asking the members here to fund a hunt for you and a friend, ginning up the request by calling it a memorial hunt. Then you post about building a gun and show a picture which shows you sure aren't living in poverty. You should not be surprised if the members here take offense at the audacity of your asking people who have worked and saved all their lives to take the hunts they do to fund your fun and next you post about an expensive gun build you want to do, and the money for that build would pay for a hog hunt. Not a good start. In fact, I really doubt the veracity of most of what you have posted so far and believe you are just playing with people and I know I am not alone. Don't assume because you are anonymous the people you are talking to will buy into everything they read on this site as gospel