Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Boyd's Stocks

Old 02-24-2017, 01:33 PM
Spike

Default Boyd's Stocks

Boyd's makes some pretty cool stocks. This particular one is on my CZ coyote rifle. I'd love to see your guy's cool stocks if ya have some!

Last edited by Samfowler21; 02-24-2017 at 01:35 PM. Reason: fixed photo
Old 02-25-2017, 06:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is a Boyd laminated stock on my Winchester Model 70.

Old 02-25-2017, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Samfowler21

Boyd's makes some pretty cool stocks. This particular one is on my CZ coyote rifle. I'd love to see your guy's cool stocks if ya have some!
i just ordered the exact stock but unfinished going to fit a white .540 action into it then have it dipped or custom painted very anxious to get it to see if i can make it work ??
Old 02-26-2017, 04:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Built these two for my sons

Ron
Old 02-26-2017, 09:14 AM
Spike

They all look great!
Old 02-26-2017, 11:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer
i just ordered the exact stock but unfinished going to fit a white .540 action into it then have it dipped or custom painted very anxious to get it to see if i can make it work ??
Nice rifle. Seems funny that with that pic you have here that you/your parents have money for such nice furnishings and you are working on a custom rifle set up. But yet want to go to another section and beg for money from strangers to go on a hunt out of state with friends in a supposed "in memory of" hunt. Is that you in your avatar?
Old 02-26-2017, 11:50 AM
Spike

Yeah that picture is of me, because it's my avatar. If my other post offended you so much, leave it on that post instead of bringing your negativity to other threads. This is supposed to be a positive community but it's hard when there's cancerous members such as yourself. Good day.
Old 02-26-2017, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Samfowler21
Yeah that picture is of me, because it's my avatar. If my other post offended you so much, leave it on that post instead of bringing your negativity to other threads. This is supposed to be a positive community but it's hard when there's cancerous members such as yourself. Good day.
Not cancerous, just curious. And anybody could post a picture of anyone in their avatar, was just asking. Is that a Krieghoff or Perazzi that you are holding in your avatar? Just wondering how you could ask for money from strangers for you and your friends to go on a hunt but yet be able to afford weapons such as those shown and want to build?
Old 02-26-2017, 01:20 PM
Spike

It's a Browning citori that I won at a shoot. Boyd's isn't know for having the most expensive stocks either.
Old 02-26-2017, 02:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

Samfowler, you have shot yourself in the foot and blew any kind of credibility here. The first post of your I opened was one asking the members here to fund a hunt for you and a friend, ginning up the request by calling it a memorial hunt. Then you post about building a gun and show a picture which shows you sure aren't living in poverty. You should not be surprised if the members here take offense at the audacity of your asking people who have worked and saved all their lives to take the hunts they do to fund your fun and next you post about an expensive gun build you want to do, and the money for that build would pay for a hog hunt. Not a good start. In fact, I really doubt the veracity of most of what you have posted so far and believe you are just playing with people and I know I am not alone. Don't assume because you are anonymous the people you are talking to will buy into everything they read on this site as gospel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.