Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Who's ready for small game season??

Old 08-29-2015, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Default Who's ready for small game season??

Ohio squirrel and Dove opens Tuesday next week. Most everything else comes in later in the month or into October. Anyone else have seasons starting soon or already started? I'm excited for small game this season.
-Jake
Old 08-29-2015, 03:29 PM
Fork Horn

Talking

Delaware squirrel season opens up on September 15th and I'm ready, maybe a little too ready. Hoping the weather will be a little chilly like opening morning last year, but I'm not holding my breath.
Old 08-29-2015, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hare and Pheasant opens here October 1, Rabbits are protected this year and I haven't got a clue why?. Germans have some strange ways but you usually really can't argue with the results, five month Roe Deer season, nine month season for yearlings.

They do screw it up though, a bumper crop of Rabbits this year and when the population grows too big, disease usually wipes them out.

Dove doesn't open until Nov. 1, we just get to hunt the stragglers who didn't migrate this year.

Ducks are also a no go this year, protected. Except Mallard.

Goose has been open for a month, but ends just before the peak of the migration. Going to be a bad year for the early birds.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dove opener..................Tuesday, Sept. 1st - every year here in SoCal !
Old 08-31-2015, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Ohio squirrel and Dove opens Tuesday next week. Most everything else comes in later in the month or into October. Anyone else have seasons starting soon or already started? I'm excited for small game this season.
-Jake
In NC where I live it starts for Gray and Red Squirrel (statewide): Oct. 12 – 2015 to Feb. 29 - 2016

It seems so far away, yet it will be over before you know it.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:34 AM
Spike

Hello,
I'm a professional hunter from Hungary and I would like to offer SMALL GAME hunt opportunities for GROUPS (at least 4-5 hunter).

Participation fee: 30 EUR / Day / Hunter
Pheasant: 16 EUR / pc
Semi wild duck: 10 EUR / pc
Wild duck: 15 EUR / pc
Hare: 34 EUR / pc

The welltrained staff and their thorough activity as well as the quality of the hunting areas and the game stock provides guarantee of the very nice experiences for the visitors coming here.

I am making my website in these days, but You can find a lot of photos in my gallery. The photos demonstrate that my hunters always hunt on the best fields of Hungary,

http://www.fallerjagd.hu/

If you are interested, please contact me and I'll send further information and price lists.

László Faller [email protected]
Old 09-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Spike

We have a few seasons coming up in Wisconsin.
Squirrel (Gray and Fox ), ruffed grouse, crows, cottontail rabbit all open up sept. 12th. We always have hog, snowshoe hare,coyote and non protected species that are all year round also.
Old 09-13-2015, 06:37 AM
Super Moderator

Lots of hunting opportunity for you Loneoutdoorsman. Welcome to the forum, glad to have you. We have a squirrel hunting contest going on at the top of the page if it interests you.
-Jake
Old 09-13-2015, 01:45 PM
Spike

Lots of hunting opportunity for you Loneoutdoorsman. Welcome to the forum, glad to have you. We have a squirrel hunting contest going on at the top of the page if it interests you.
-Jake
I may be interested though it's only my first year hunting. Got my hunters education just last November was only able to go out 1 day but definitely gonna get out a lot more this year.
Old 09-13-2015, 07:02 PM
Spike

-Jake
I would like to join the contest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.