Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Morning hunt.

Old 08-24-2015, 05:41 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by grinder67
It is sad. The place we where hunting yesterday is a poor place at best. I would not have even considered hunting there when I was a kid. Most of the places I hunted as a kid are also either gone or tied up by deer hunters that practice QDM and dont want anyone on the property even in the off season.

That is what I am running into in recent years as well. It used to be allot of people would let me hunt small game, but not deer. They'd say "ya, sure, have fun. just leave the deer alone!" But seems like more and more now they don't allow small game hunters on at all.
If you're interested and planning on doing more squirrel hunting we have a contest at the top of the page. you and your son can both sign up under your name if you want. Just sign up and post your squirrel pictures as you get them. Not anything serious, nothing to win. Just a fun way to share squirrel hunts with others.
-Jake
Old 08-24-2015, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations to you and your Son. I agree you should mount the picture it's wonderful.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats! That is awesome!