Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
Man oh man is it a good feeling **on video too** >

Man oh man is it a good feeling **on video too**

Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Man oh man is it a good feeling **on video too**

Old 12-31-2014, 10:22 AM
Spike

Default Man oh man is it a good feeling **on video too**

Hey folks, deer season is almost over as you all know. I don't know about y'all but deer encounters out here in Bartow have come to a major halt. I've been trying all year to get another deer kill on film but it's just not that easy. Not when you have to be on call 1 week out of each month and it's nearly dark when you get off work when you're not on call.

But I did manage to get a kill on film over the weekend. A kill that is very special to me because this wasn't just your average kill. This was not only a close friend of ours first squirrel but it was literally her first time purposefully taking an animal's life for meat. I'm thankful that it ended up being a very positive experience and I do believe it won't be her last time walking the fields and forests with gun in hand. It tickled me further that her daughter was there with her and got her first taste of the hunt at a young age.

Every time I'm able to introduce a new person or family in to the outdoors it fills my spirit with such a satisfying nourishment because I know that if cared for, those roots will run deep and will grow in to the soil of future generations. It's something we all should be trying to do to better protect this way of life that we all hold so dear to our hearts.

With that being said I'd like to share the video with you. I was fortunate enough to get Eryn's first kill on film. I hope you enjoy.

And if you could, while you are on my YouTube page, could I ask those of you that like the video to give it a thumbs up? I'm only asking because likes, comments and shares help us Youtubers more than you could ever realize.

Thanks,
Zach

http://youtu.be/4jTo59eSwi0