Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

2014 Squrill hunting contest

Old 05-19-2014, 11:06 AM
Typical Buck

Default 2014 Squrill hunting contest

howdy,

im wonderin if its about time to get the 2014 squril contest started. season starts saturday in missouri. maby we can get somethin goin. or if the contest is still goin i should get enterd into that.

thanks,
BUCKMAN11

Last edited by buckman11; 05-19-2014 at 11:09 AM.
Old 06-13-2014, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Buckman, I'll get a thread started. You have way earlier seasons than anyone else, but if you post your pictures your score will apply for the contest. I'll get things rolling, just sign up in the thread and then post kills there.
-Jake
Old 06-14-2014, 06:16 AM
Spike

When do the different squirrel seasons start for everybody? In NY, we cn hunt red squirrels year round but can't hunt greys until september.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Spike

How do i join? and could one of you explain to me what its about?
Old 06-16-2014, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Buck308, sign up at the squirrel sign up thread that's at the top of this forum. The contest is simple. Any legal squirrel is allowed, just post a picture of it. Prefer a picture with the hunter and the weapon in the past, but most of us small game hunt alone and that can be difficult. So just post pictures and we'll keep track of your scores and your team score. The contest is a just for fun thing, but it has been pretty popular in years past.
-Jake