Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

airguns

Old 07-16-2011, 12:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default airguns

Any airgun hunters out there?? what gun do you shoot? what guns do you own? whats the biggest thing you shot? whats your best hunting experience?
Old 07-16-2011, 12:56 AM
Fork Horn

hi mortalcare,this is mortalcare....i guess i will go first.i shoot a crossman quest(cuz thats all i can offord)if i could afford anything,i would get a bonecollecter.i also own a 880,biggest animal would be a skunk,and my best experience is probably a hunt where i found a thicket filled with sparrows.i stayed all day and left with 23 birds
Old 07-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Typical Buck

i have a remginton vantage 1200. shoots squirrels and groundhogs
Old 07-21-2011, 07:54 AM
Spike

Gamo Big Cat.

Squirrels, rabbits and raccoons caught in live trap.

I like it but it is not as accurate as I would like it to be.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by patman75
Gamo Big Cat.

Squirrels, rabbits and raccoons caught in live trap.

I like it but it is not as accurate as I would like it to be.
really? my brother has a big cat and its extremly accurate.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by huntingkidPA
i have a remginton vantage 1200. shoots squirrels and groundhogs
nice! im glad sombody finaly wrote a comment im not sure what happened to huntingnet,but lately its been dead
Old 07-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I mainly do all my squirrel hunting with airguns these days. My favorite is the Benjamin 392 .22 caliber air rifle. I've also used the Crosman RS2 with the .177 barrel (the .22 barrel just wasn't accurate enough no matter what type of pellet I tried). Last year I tried out the Crosman American Classic .177 pistol. It worked pretty well up close.
To answer your question about the biggest thing I've shot, probably possum or armadillo.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:08 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by mortalcare
really? my brother has a big cat and its extremly accurate.
It could be user error.

Or I'm just spoiled with my 17hmr.

I need to spend a little time with it and see if it is me or the gun.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:36 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by kodiakhuntmaster
I mainly do all my squirrel hunting with airguns these days. My favorite is the Benjamin 392 .22 caliber air rifle. I've also used the Crosman RS2 with the .177 barrel (the .22 barrel just wasn't accurate enough no matter what type of pellet I tried). Last year I tried out the Crosman American Classic .177 pistol. It worked pretty well up close.
To answer your question about the biggest thing I've shot, probably possum or armadillo.
i heard that exchangable barrel guns fall apart easy. something about the barrel screws or something?
Old 07-22-2011, 09:59 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by kodiakhuntmaster
i heard that exchangable barrel guns fall apart easy. something about the barrel screws or something?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.