Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

A couple rabbits

Old 01-29-2011, 07:57 PM
Typical Buck

Default A couple rabbits

Finally got my beagle taken care of this past wednesday,had a huge skin tag removed.And i talked my dad into going with me this morning,he used to hunt,but says he doesn't feel the need to go anymore,and this morning was the first time he went in over 10 yrs.He didn't actually hunt,he just walked and kicked brush and listened to the dog run.Had a good time, we hunted about 2.5hrs and jumped 4, and got 2.The first 2 went to holes,the dog ran them to the point to where they started to turn to come back and they would hole up,I think it was too warm (55degrees).So the next 2 that we jumped I just shot them when they jumped up,I figured they would go to a hole if I let the dog run them.Anyway,had a good time and these are the first 2 rabbits of the season for me,hope to get a few more before season closes..Been useing my grandpa's Iver & Johnson's 12 single shot,man that thing shoots good and its a very natural pointing gun.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Fork Horn

Good times. Nice job.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Fork Horn

Good Job always fun if ya see some rabbits