Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

I scared him and he scared me!

Old 10-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Ava
Fork Horn

Default I scared him and he scared me!

I went out squirrel hunting today by myself. I couldn't waste a perfectly, beautiful day sitting in the house with nothing to do. I didn't see one of those darn tree rats! NOT A ONE!

I decided to walk the river bank on my last 1/2 hour out and as I was pushing my way through some brush, I scared a ground hog and he scared me! haha I saw him run away and I tried to find him but nope. No such luck! I did find what I think is his hole though. I'm going to go back tomorrow and see if I can nail the buggar!
Old 10-19-2009, 07:18 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Ava
I went out squirrel hunting today by myself. I couldn't waste a perfectly, beautiful day sitting in the house with nothing to do. I didn't see one of those darn tree rats! NOT A ONE!

I decided to walk the river bank on my last 1/2 hour out and as I was pushing my way through some brush, I scared a ground hog and he scared me! haha I saw him run away and I tried to find him but nope. No such luck! I did find what I think is his hole though. I'm going to go back tomorrow and see if I can nail the buggar!

wonderful! thanks for the info..
However I think you should vary more examples to your writing much more interesting !
Old 10-20-2009, 08:19 AM
Ava
Fork Horn

WTF is this... english class?

Great first post BTW. Bravo for you!
Old 10-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Ava
WTF is this... english class?

Great first post BTW. Bravo for you!
+1

Why do I always feel that these low post count ppl that make ODD posts are spamming..

brian
Old 10-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Spike

Ive been on my fair share of forums, and that's a spam bot!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:19 PM
Typical Buck

shoot it once for me to