Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
Emails sent to me, good and bad for taking a Wolf >

Emails sent to me, good and bad for taking a Wolf

Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Emails sent to me, good and bad for taking a Wolf

Old 09-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Muliefever
Robert,
I want you to know I personally sent everyone of those ignorant, uneducated liberals a very informative email. Two wrongs don't make a right, but I feel better!

I got your back bro. Job well done, If people only really knew!
What makes you think they were liberals? I am a liberal and I hunt, fish, am a member of the NRA, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, National Wild Turkey Federation, GOA, and a member of my local rifle and pistol club.

I also don't see any wrong doings with what Robert did.

Congrats on your wolf Robert.

Spudrow from Mo
Old 09-10-2009, 04:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Spud,
I am sorry, nothing towards you. I happen to know that the majority of the emails our fellow sportman has recieved have been from the west coast. Seattle, Portland etc.. nuff said.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Typical Buck

Yea your probably right about those west coast anti's. I have a couple of friends out there and they are very upset with some of the crap they offer.

No offense taken. I just don't like being grouped. All libs aren't bad and neither are all conservatives.

Spudrow from Mo
Old 09-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Typical Buck

Lol... I couldn't help but laugh at some of those emails. Dude. First off I gotta say congratulations on the awesome kill. Good for you. As fair as what those tree hugging animal rights (pu$$ies) wrote I would just laugh it off. The truth of the matter is that the majority of them were probably chompin on big macs and doing whatever people like that do. You took it legally and probably ethically so thats all that counts. Again, congrats on the awesome kill and don't worry about what those stupid fVcks say.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Spike

I think that a wolf is a creature and we as humans helped the creatures and us as hunters helped them more than any other humans did so why shouldn't we be able to harvest and keep them in check so that we as hunters can keep our big game species in cheek for future generations... F#$k the rest of the anti hunters who think they are beautiful I have 4 hounds who think that they all should be wiped off the face of the earth. And I don't go and kill them off for there sake..

As a hunter and a hounds man I thank you and congratulate you
Old 10-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Spike

You know as well as any hunter that what you do was just fine. They wouldn't have a season if the DNR didn't deem it necessary. Best of luck to you with future hunts and the loonies out there.

Remember, you can't debate with people like them. Their twisted, uniformed views are something they are very passionate about.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Spike

could you and your state legislators move to Wisconsin? we could use a few less wolves. Maybe once they start eating the sheep in Madison things will change
Old 10-28-2009, 10:17 AM
Spike

wow some of the comments there are pretty harsh! LOL good job on the wolf, I bet it wont be the last!! go get em!
Old 10-28-2009, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats! These crazy idiots never understand the full effect of wolves. They see a picture of one and say, "Ooh, hes so cute! They should live!" and they don't think of the consequences.