Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
Emails sent to me, good and bad for taking a Wolf >

Emails sent to me, good and bad for taking a Wolf

Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Emails sent to me, good and bad for taking a Wolf

Old 09-08-2009, 05:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

I wish I could shoot one.. you did well!
Old 09-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow. Just Wow. I can't believe some (most) of the illogical and downright hateful "anti" statements.

I don't like "antis". They wouldn't like me. I don't even want them to like me. But their responses to you, also shows what irrational and shallow thinkers they are. Grow up you bunch of marys.

Way to go Robert
Old 09-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Dominant Buck

The state declaired it a game animal and set a season. You filled your tag in a legal and lawful way. End of story. Good job Robert.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by millagerobert
I have had multiple requests from people to share some of the emails sent to me about taking a wolf in Idaho's Season. I will post both the good and the bad..... http://wolfcomments.blogspot.com/ it will take me awhile to compile as there are quite a few to sort through....
I'm sorry Robert but those comments are rather funny. These people are real nut jobs. Anybody notice how much they used the terms 'Kharma" and "spiritual" etc? These little earth muffins wouldn't last 1 day in the back country they worship.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

These little earth muffins wouldn't last 1 day in the back country they worship.
Exactly.

yet ironically they would be a welcome addition to the biomass as buzzard covered carcasses
Old 09-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Typical Buck

GOOD JOB MAN!!!!! More would have been better. I know, I know its not your fault they only let you purchase 1 tag. Maybe next time you can shoot 2!
Old 09-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Typical Buck

You did right! Don't let them get to you. Infact if I were you I would call each one (that has a phone number) on there personally and see if they will say it to you. Pretty easy to say those harsh comments when sitting behind a computer.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would have a very hard time at a PETA protest.

Some of them are pretty funny,you have to admit they are wwwwaaaaaaayyyyyy out there.
BBJ
Old 09-09-2009, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love the tough talkers that try to scare you into thinking they'd actually have the balls to go to idaho, and "hunt you", but keep the 243 loaded, JIC

I hope all the HN members, who begrudge their fellow hunters, and constantly beech about this and that style of hunting, read some of these comments, and finally realize who the real enemy is.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Robert,
I want you to know I personally sent everyone of those ignorant, uneducated liberals a very informative email. Two wrongs don't make a right, but I feel better!

I got your back bro. Job well done, If people only really knew!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.