Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
Emails sent to me, good and bad for taking a Wolf >

Emails sent to me, good and bad for taking a Wolf

Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Emails sent to me, good and bad for taking a Wolf

Old 09-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Typical Buck

Default Emails sent to me, good and bad for taking a Wolf

I have had multiple requests from people to share some of the emails sent to me about taking a wolf in Idaho's Season. I will post both the good and the bad..... http://wolfcomments.blogspot.com/ it will take me awhile to compile as there are quite a few to sort through....
Old 09-07-2009, 03:41 PM
Spike

I support you, Robert! You did nothing wrong!
Old 09-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by tnt1960
I support you, Robert! You did nothing wrong!

Exactly! People should respect you and leave you alone.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I usually ask ignorant people such as these to explain to me why they don't have a problem with a wolf (a predator) ripping the throat out of elk calf, but they have a problem with me (also a predator) ending a life with a bullet. Wolves certainly are part of nature, but so am I and I evolved competing for food.

Good job
Old 09-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great job taking that Wolf.

You can keep your head held high.

Great accomplishment as well !
Old 09-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Spike

Screw those animal activists! All wolves should be shot.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:14 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by txhunter58
I usually ask ignorant people such as these to explain to me why they don't have a problem with a wolf (a predator) ripping the throat out of elk calf, but they have a problem with me (also a predator) ending a life with a bullet. Wolves certainly are part of nature, but so am I and I evolved competing for food.

Good job
they should watch wolves kill a bull moose ,they are not big enough for a quick kill ,they literly have to tear it apart piece by piece , sometimes it takes them days to put the moose down ..like i stated before SHOOT,SHOVEL and SHUT-UP ..
Old 09-08-2009, 04:50 AM
Spike

Oh they think your an evil man for doing something good.. They will see the light when they can see for there own eyes, what wolfs are capable of. Let alone if the would happen to run across one or the pack say, while hiking? Little fear will change minds. People that never get out of the city can post s*#t like that all day and have no clue..

Congrats to ya! Screw them..
Old 09-08-2009, 05:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not going to read the emails. If the state has a season for wolves and allots permits for shooting wolves, then it is OK to shoot a wolf. It just isn't controversial. I personally thank you for killing a wolf. Just my opinion, but I think it was brain dead to deliberately reintroduce them to the lower 48 states.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:06 AM
Typical Buck

nice job! im proud of ya!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.