Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Hey, Mike..

Old 07-20-2009, 08:55 AM
Typical Buck

Default Hey, Mike..

Do you live anywhere near Preston, ID? Might have some hunting land for you if you do.

A little from this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails Hey, Mike..-coyote.jpg  
Old 07-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default yep, .............

40, that I do... I live about an hour and a half from there... When you were over there did you say hi, to my long lost brother (KIP), last I knew he started dating some girl on the internet and ran off and got married...

Hey give me a call...

Mike
Pure Predator Calls
www.purepredator.com
Old 07-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Typical Buck

No, wasn't in the area.

There is an online "discussion" forum through Mitchell Ondemand, a program that we use at work to talk about vehicles. I sent a gentleman some Bearing Mount to fix a car he has on his lot because the stuff is on national backorder. Seeing that he was from ID, I told him that he could repay me by taking care of you if you ever happen to be in need of repair. Well, then we got to talking about coyotes and he said he knew of some places that you could call if you were in the neighborhood.

T & T Repair
285 S. Hwy 91
Preston, Id. 83263

That is the name of the repair facility. His name is Thom. If you happen to make it by, tell him you have a blown motor and #40Fan said that he would fix it for free!! $6 in Bearing Mount and $2 in shipping should cover it.

He was talking like he would drive around plowing roads and kill 30 between Dec. to Feb., but that was a while back too, he said.

I'll give you a hollar this weekend, Mike.