Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

new rug

Old 06-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Typical Buck

Default new rug

Just got the new rug from the tax man, a real nice looking dog, I think.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:20 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: new rug

Old 06-30-2009, 08:21 AM
Typical Buck

Old 06-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

Looks great!

I know those open-mouth "Jaw Sets" aren't cheap... how much did that rug set ya back?
Old 06-30-2009, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks really good Norm. I've never had one done like that and had never thought about doing it, BUT after seeing that one, I might concider it. Just got to get a purty one to do it with now. Maybe one out of the CO. high country would look good!
Old 06-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Typical Buck

Well Jason, I got a good deal, I took the guy goose hunting a year ago or so , So I just had to pay the tanning fee. That was about 50 bucks The guy always hunted geese on water, never in picked grain, we killed our limit,, three days in a row , so he made a offer and I took him up on it.

TR, I'm sure you get a few every year that would make a good rug. This one did have some nice colors. This is the one you thought I hit way back,,, but that was the exit. Nothing a little needle and thread could'nt fix.

Pretty good sized dog,, even for back east. Thanks gentelmen.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Fork Horn

Very nice.... I like it alot... The wife would never let me have one though... All hunting items have been banned from the new house... she said " aint no bachelor pad "

Mike
Pure Predator Calls
www.purepredator.com

Old 07-01-2009, 08:11 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pure Predator

Very nice.... I like it alot... The wife would never let me have one though... All hunting items have been banned from the new house... she said " aint no bachelor pad "

Mike
Pure Predator Calls
www.purepredator.com
Thats what a nice temp controled 25x20 barn is for.

Yodeldog, nice rug.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Spike

Very nice, I would put it somewhere near the doorway to scare guests. That Idea comes from a friend of mine he had a coyote rug on a recliner near the door way, almost everytime someone would walk in and see itthey wouldget a little scared of the thing.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Typical Buck

I had it by the front door for a day or so, the wife made me move it, so I put it above the dresser in the bedroom. Then she said NO WAY,, but I put the big # 12 down and said " it's here or by the door, you choose" There it is up above the dresser,,

I told her, go look at nice mink coats,,, then take a look at a coyote coat..... What is the price differance... That's right sweety,, do the math