Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

My heaven....

Old 06-11-2009, 08:11 AM
Fork Horn

Default My heaven....

I rushed the shot at forty yards... Nothing but fun.... I was just glad to get out this morning...
Second stand... not thirty seconds into the stand with the new "Hood Rat"

Sorry... I had to get the cobwebs out...

Mike
Pure Predator Championship Calls
www.purepredator.com

Old 06-13-2009, 02:57 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: My heaven....

Looks like familiar territory. I am sure the grass is greener here by now.

Old 06-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Fork Horn

Forty...

You killing yet... I just had to get out the other morning.. It was great just to see the country...

Mike
Pure Predator Calls
www.purepredator.com

Old 06-15-2009, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I suspect that we'll be seeing a lot more of that terrain later this fall and winter? That is if ya can hold out that long!!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Fork Horn

Howler, I just got my shotgun back from the dipping tank.... My Rock river is going next.... Then the coyote world better look out... I think I will a countys worth of coyotes either dead, or educated real well by the time the next preator contest rolls around... JRB, #40, you boys better hope me and howler dont get on the same team again..

Mike
Pure Predator Calls
www.purepredator.com

Old 06-16-2009, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mike, who are you have doing you gun dipping?
Old 06-16-2009, 06:58 AM
Fork Horn

The company is Hydro-Dip, right here in Meridian, Idaho... These guys are unbeleivable... They do alot of work for some of the big names in the industry... I went up and checked out their shop and wow...

These guys are perfectionists.... The funny thing... They started out as Predator Hunters looking for camo for their gear... Now, they're doing custom Motorcycle paint jobs, Parts for Leer Jets, and every other thing that people want dipped... Awesome guys to boot...

Adam, is my go to guy.. he is the production manager there... The nice thing its a small shop with great customer service,and that personal touch..

They have a killer website, just visiting their shop... If it sits still long enough, they will dip it...

You can get a hold of them,

www.hydro-dip.com
or 1-208-288-1008
or
[email protected]

Old 06-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Pure Predator
JRB, #40, you boys better hope me and howler dont get on the same team again..
I say you, Howler & #40 should be a team of your own... and I'llshoot left-handed to make it fair.

You boys can't go far enough WEST to out-hunt me.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

You boys can't go far enough WEST to out-hunt me.
You might be right, but since you're thinkin' about coming west to hunt this winter, I've got plans to show you a whole lot of coyote-less country. It'll be good lookin' country, BUT coyote-less by the time you get here!That's my plan for slowin' ya down to our speed!

Mike, I kind of wanted to dip my latest AR., but instead I tried a product, it's a tape, that is used to camo vehicles, ATV's, guns, etc. I should post a pic. of it, as it turned out pretty good. My main gripe so far, is how it feels in my hand. Since I haven't gotten to use the rifle any, the jury is still out on how it holds up to use and if it trys to allow rust on the reciever, or not. My handgaurd is aluminum, and my barrel is black moly coated stainless, so the reciever is the only part that might rust under the tape. SO, time will tell I guess. It was only about $25. with shipping, so if it don't work out, my next step will be the dipping for sure.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Fork Horn

TR, I'm hoping we can meet in KS on that nuetral ground. I figureKansas is far enoughEast we can consider it a "Fair Chase" hunt and all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.