Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

help with conibear

Old 12-22-2008, 02:12 AM

Default RE: help with conibear

ORIGINAL: marlin30/30_drabe

ORIGINAL: sammy_tat

You encourage illegal activities for youngsters? Good way to get him started by not knowing the regs or if a license is needed or not. Guess it doesn't matter if it is illegal or not,just let him have fun you say.
He lives in NY lets see what it says?

You need to take a trappers education course before you can purchase a license.

Good way for him to start out. Just let him have fun. You wouldn't mind if he went out shooting deer in your area without a license as long as he is having fun I guess.

http://www.dec.ny.gov/docs/wildlife_pdf/08guidecont.pdf
i know i donthave my licesne but there are none of my traps set in the bush youdont have to be a jerk
Your right. I owe you a sorry. You and only you I apologize to. Just don't want to see you get in trouble. GC are not nice and would not cut you a break if you set that trap. Think I am a jerk,wait till you run into some them.
Again I am sorry marlin.
Old 12-22-2008, 07:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: help with conibear

thanks i kno i do go with local trapper but i havnt been able to talk to him in about week