Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

coyotes with .22?

Old 12-01-2008, 05:18 PM

Default RE: coyotes with .22?

50$ says you won't get 5$ average for your yotes. Coon right now is 4 maybe 5 for xxxlarge skinned and fleshed. You are not getting 20$ for yote unless it is a rare color one you sell to a taxi.

Alot of hypocrits on here. You would poison rats and let them run off and die but a yote you have morals. Give it a break. Ammo for anti,Hell they got videos of worse than what I say.I am not here to please them or anyone else or sugar coat or hide how I feel. I could care less how a yote dies. Lets not forget they are wildanimals and when you start having feelings for them,it's just a matter of time before you become a peta member.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:37 PM

One more thing. If you think it is unethical then you should by all mines be fighting to get the 22 banned from hunting coyotes with other than just for a trapline. I don't shoot my trapped animals either. I drown them or club them or step on their hearts till they die. Now lets hear how cruel that is also then you go sign up for peta. Cause I say 95% of us trappers do this to dispatchour animals. When you stand against one of your own you are standing with the antis.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let's not forget that you're not mother nature either. Mother nature can be cruel, no reason for hunters to go down the same path. To compare a rat to a coyote, nice!! Give me a break![:'(]

The last two winters I got an average of $20./coyote. Let me guess, you're back east some where, or way south? The western coyote is worth more than most. Just FYI, NAFA reported in March of 2008, average western coyote sold for $38. So unless the current economy is going to knock the snot out of fur prices, yeah, I fully expect to get $20. average again this winter!
Old 12-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah man seriously when you say stuff like that it just feeds the fire of the PETA
Old 12-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sammy_tat

Lets not forget they are wildanimals and when you start having feelings for them,it's just a matter of time before you become a peta member.
I have feelings for an animal every time I kill one. If I don't feel remorse for an animal when I kill it, I will stop hunting. Feeling remorse for an animal when you kill it is part of respecting the game we pursue. I know that I have just taken it's life from it, but also feel a rush from being able to win a battle on it's own grounds......and I am no where near considering joining the PETA.......

Sorry, just had to let off some steam.....
Old 12-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like somebody can't stand to be called on something. If you don't have a bit of feeling for animals you kill,that's a start toward (according to shrinks as defined in studies) being a sociopath. Anyway,if you feel nothing,why bother to even hunt?

Alot of hypocrits on here. You would poison rats and let them run off and die but a yote you have morals. Give it a break. Ammo for anti,Hell they got videos of worse than what I say.I am not here to please them or anyone else or sugar coat or hide how I feel. I could care less how a yote dies. Lets not forget they are wildanimals and when you start having feelings for them,it's just a matter of time before you become a peta member.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you think it is unethical then you should by all mines be fighting to get the 22 banned from hunting coyotes with other than just for a trapline.
I missed this earlier, BUT.............I'm not going to try to get the 22 rf banned from hunting, since most have enough since to use much better choices. Thankfully, you're in the minority, enough so that we don't have worry about trivial stuff like "banning the 22 rf" from hunting.
Last I checked, trapping was being banned in many places. Gosh, after reading your posts, I wonder why!!![8D]

Old 12-02-2008, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

50$ says you won't get 5$ average for your yotes. Coon right now is 4 maybe 5 for xxxlarge skinned and fleshed. You are not getting 20$ for yote unless it is a rare color one you sell to a taxi.

All I can say is WOW.Actually I admire rats as they are some of the greatest survivalists on the face of the planet,I've killed a bunch of them with a buddy down in Texas around a dump we would hunt them sitting in the truck with .22's and have a blast killing them.I have had "feelings" for every animal I've killed from a whitetail all the way down to a rat and IWILL NEVER BECOMEa member of PETA,BUNCH OF LYING BAS^@&DS THAT THEY ARE.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah if you dont respect the animal your shooting you shouldnt be hunting them
Old 12-02-2008, 03:53 PM

Alot of hypocrits on here. You would poison rats and let them run off and die but a yote you have morals. Give it a break. Ammo for anti,Hell they got videos of worse than what I say.
People don't go poison rats simple for enjoyment. They are disease carrying pests. If it wasn't for the bubonic plague people may not hold such animosity towards rats.

It's one thing if you shoot a coyote because it is destructive towards you, your land, or your property (animals included). It's another thing to go out, hunt it, bait it in and shoot it just to fill a blood-lust.

Quick Reply: coyotes with .22?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.