Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

TRAPPING PICTURES

Old 11-22-2009, 05:21 AM
Fork Horn

yeah he isnt to nice to the coons or yotes.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:34 AM
Fork Horn

some pics from this year haven't really hit it all that hard yet this year been running the hounds alot

Old 11-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Nice pics everyone.. Thanks for sharing them.. I used to trap as a young fellow and enjoyed it a lot. With my job I really do not have the time to anymore.. So I sold all my traps and trapping related stuff around 10 years ago.. When seeing all those pics I sure wished I would have saved a few of them.. Today you do not see that many youths trying out trapping any more.. That is sad if you ask me.. Instead the trappers up here are constantly in a battle with the anits over the Canadian Lynx. Even with these knew foot holds as well as a few Lynx caught by accident and released the battle goes on.. To many folks out there do not understand what it is all about. As well as the work that goes into trapping.. Anyways enough ranting and thanks for sharing those pics.. Also keep on getting those darn yotes for us all..
Old 11-28-2009, 01:47 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

I have a small trap line out and my 6 year old loves to check it with me. We have caught 5 coons so far. Thougth I would share a pic of the one we caught this morning. Since fur prices suck we are only going to catch 10 coons and then move on to dirt holes and chase some yotes, cats, and hopefully fox.
Attached Thumbnails  TRAPPING PICTURES-tx-trip-trapping-016.jpg  
Old 11-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Fork Horn

I'm a new trapper this is my first year and I see everybody on here catching foxes and i have foxes were i hunt and trap but how do I catch them anybody wanna help me out?
Old 11-29-2009, 09:22 AM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Go to trapperman.com there it shows how to make alot of basic sets. Dirt holes work best, be careful with you scent, fox love to dig your traps. Good luck.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:53 AM
Fork Horn

Here is a ground hog i caught last season under our garage i will try and upload pics from coons and other animals i caught

I will try and get other pics sometime
Old 12-02-2009, 09:01 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by thunderchickenfrenzy
I'm a new trapper this is my first year and I see everybody on here catching foxes and i have foxes were i hunt and trap but how do I catch them anybody wanna help me out?

Here are a few links to forums i like

www.trapperman.com/forum

www.trapping4life.iboards.us

Try making a few dirthole sets

This is my version of a dirthole set

put some bait down the hole and squirt some urine on the backing but make sure you do not leave alot of scent and set on sign if there is sign around you will have a good chance of catching one......sometimes it only takes a day-or 2 to connect but other times it might take a week or 2

Good luck any more ?s PM me or look for good info on those links above
Old 12-26-2009, 05:44 PM
PHA
Fork Horn

Old 12-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ats a bunch a coons!!!!

Quick Reply: TRAPPING PICTURES

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.