Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

TRAPPING PICTURES

Old 09-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Spike

Default RE: TRAPPING PICTURES

I read thru this thread today and to be honest, at first I was really disgusted. I read the whole topic before writing becuase I generally try not to fly out of my boots on a whim. I understand the need for trapping and the advances in animal care with the traps. The thing that got me fired up, and I'm sure anti's get it from there too (I would like to state once again I am pro-hunting and trapping), is why on Earth would you ever want to take a celebratory pictures on animals clearly in distress while they are still in a foothold or posing behind a fox that looks either terrified or absolutely exhausted? Is just a lack of respect for the game that you trap or is it just a trapping ritual?
Old 11-19-2009, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lets see some more trapping pictures!!!!
Old 11-19-2009, 08:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I use to trap as a kid.

It was good money at the time.

Thank you for keeping an American tradition alive.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:01 AM
Spike

Thanks for bringing this topic back up to the top...i would have missed it otherwise!

These are some amazing pictures!

I'm looking to get into trapping this year still but will be using cage traps on my property instead of footholds and body traps. I'm a big softie and I don't think I could take it if the foxes gave me a look like they do in those pics! I blame my dog who looks way too fox-ish hahahaha

I plan to do some plain-old hunting for the foxes, yotes, and coons too...I will be ordering a spot light, a new 22 revolver, and some cage traps and Misc supplies once I sell a gun I'm getting rid of

Good job on keeping the tradition alive!

keep the pics coming if you have some....go easy on the pics of pathetic looking foxes though! hahah
Old 11-20-2009, 06:14 AM
Spike

how is trapping a sport all you do is set a trap out there and a animal walks in it than it suffers till it dies no wonder animal activists hate hunters when they see stuff like that i think it crule and i no alot of you are gonna have opinions on this comment but o well it with i think
Old 11-20-2009, 01:09 PM
Typical Buck

trapping with my dad alomst 20 years ago, helping carry the bounty back and forth, this was a great way to kill the last 30 minutes at work...awesome pics to everyone
Old 11-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Ava
Fork Horn

These pics are all truely amazing! While viewing, it was like standing right in front of them!
Old 11-21-2009, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I keep forgittin to take ''mugshots''of the things i catch!!!!!Ive caught 2 Coons and 1 Possum so far.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Fork Horn

couple pics from this year
Old 11-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ilyote hunter,

That yote looks like he's scared of your dog !!!

Quick Reply: TRAPPING PICTURES

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.