Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Painting AR-15 help.

Old 12-28-2009, 06:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default Painting AR-15 help.

I want to paint my AR-15 camo, but I don't have the last idea on how to do it. Does anybody have pictures of theirs that theyve done? Or any info on how to do it? Thanks for any help recieved.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:15 AM
Typical Buck

Use bow paint for archers. You can always remove it later with alcohol. Dont have any pix. Just get the three pack of green brown and gray. Spray whole gun with the brown and then use some local vegetation as a stencil and overspray with the other 2 colors. Tape off any areas such as scope ends and action/ejector area.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Fork Horn

Alright, thanks.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:53 AM
Spike

......i did mine with krylon camo and it worked pretty good u just have to make your own pattern or use leaves and stuff like that it all depends on what u want