Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Preymaster e-caller?

Old 11-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default Preymaster e-caller?

Does anyone have any experience with a h.s preymaster?I want to hunt predators but not sure which caller to get.I know i can't afford the foxpro!I bought one of those handheld deals from wally world last year and found that they are not loud enough.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Preymaster e-caller?

Hand calls still call in more predators than all the Ecallers combined. A guy can buy lots and lots of hand calls for the price or an Ecaller, and the batterys never run out on hand calls.
Don't under estimate the hearing ability of predators. They can hear hand calls from a long ways away.

I don't use any Ecalls, but still call plenty of coyotes.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Preymaster e-caller?

I come from the school of hard knoks, always the hard way. i wanted to go the cheep route too, looked into it and for the quality , service, depedability and resale vaue if your not happy. cant be beat. foxpro, go to there site and look at the cheeper models. i got the AR4 myself but there are the 150 dollarish ones that can't be upgraded 12 pre loaded calls for your varmit pleasure. do some research you will find them hard to beat.