HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Small Game, Predator and Trapping (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/small-game-predator-trapping-12/)
-   -   07 Predator contest submission pics. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/small-game-predator-trapping/209632-07-predator-contest-submission-pics.html)

Howler 09-30-2007 07:04 PM

07 Predator contest submission pics.

This will be the place to post your 07 predator contest pics. It will be required that your weapon used is in the pic. with the predator/s. No way to make everyone include themselves in the pic., since some guys/gals may hunt by themselves and not have a camera with a timer and there is no way to enforece date stamped pics. either, so once again I stress that this is a contest run on the "HONOR" system. If you want to lie about weather or not you shot a predator or that you shot it during this contest period, nothing we can do about it. BUT if anyone is caught in a lie and there is photo effidence found, then that person will have all accumulated points removed. 2nd offense will have the person DQ'ed from the contest! SO, ONCE AGAIN, keep it clean, post tasteful pics., be honest, and mostly HAVE FUN in a little freindly competition!

Rammer 10-03-2007 10:25 PM

RE: 07 Predator contest submission pics.

Last nite I actually shot my first dog that would qualify for the contest, but I didn't have a camera with me, and I didn't have time today to go get a picture. This evening I was leaving the field again and another lil mangy bugger was on the gravel road. I had my Ruger 10/22 in my pickup, and here are the results. :D

Thats #1 for Team 6 :D

pdp440 10-04-2007 02:53 PM

last night went out with my buddy to check his trail cam and he started howling on are way back to the truck so we grabbed are calls and made a set and turned out to be a good night
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/pdp440/yote.jpg

#40Fan 10-06-2007 09:55 AM

Got him this morning. Swore that I killed another with the shot gun, but with three of them running together it got pretty frantic in a hurry, and I wasn't able to keep track of where the one with the shot gun holes in him went.

wyote 10-10-2007 11:55 AM

Howler
I evidentlly don't know what I'm doing when it comes to posting pic's but here's a link to 2 coyotes I got this morning. If you could tell me how to post them maybe I can do it. If not maybe you can post it for me.

I really don't like the pic because it looks like the end of my barrel is tucked up under my collar, but believe me it's not!!! I was a good foot in front of me. If I would have seen this when I took the pic (self timer) I would have taken another one.

OH I forgot this is for team #4

Howler 10-10-2007 01:53 PM

wyote, all I had to do was click on your link and can see two nice coyotes and a SaaWeeet rifle set up. Nice job. I'll get your points added on.

I'm not the quickest on getting pics. posted either, BUT like I said, by clicking on your link I can see them fine.

wyote 10-10-2007 05:26 PM

Howler
I knew the link would work I just couldn't get the pic to come up. So if your OK with the link..........then I'm a happy guy!

Howler 10-10-2007 06:01 PM

Let's see if I can figure out how to get'er up here for ya.

Rammer 10-12-2007 12:38 AM

Got myself another yote tonite on the way in from combing again! LOL

I seen it cross the road in front of me, he trotted out into a winter wheat field. Stayed in the headlights while I was digging for my Savage 243 on the backseat, stayed long enuf that I made a real low shot right behind the shoulder, then as he was running away I texas heart shot him.

pdp440 10-12-2007 06:56 AM

way to go rammer