Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

07 Predator contest, take 2

Old 11-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 07 Predator contest, take 2

That's a fine idea, take a long vacation to the Bahamas, I'm sure the wife would enjoy that!

I'm heading back to the farm in KS. Wednesday night and will get a couple of days of calling in. With the cold front coming, it might be a good chance to do a little catching up, while your catchin' rays in the Bahamas!
Old 11-19-2007, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: #40Fan

I think I mentioned somethingabout me drinking beer and letting you guys do the killing. I might just have to sit back for a while and see what happens.
Liquors quicker
Old 11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

I'd settle for a cold Coors Light any hour/day of the week before anything else.

Howler, are you offering my wife and I an All-Expense Paid trip to the Bahamas?? If so, can we put it off until April?? She understands that I can't be bothered during this coyote season.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Howler, are you offering my wife and I an All-Expense Paid trip to the Bahamas??
Naw, I was just suggesting that ya take a break from hunting, besides if my wife found out I was paying for a trip to the Bahamas, and it wasn't for me and her, I'd be hung![:@]
Old 11-22-2007, 10:16 PM
Typical Buck

0 for 5 on calling this Thanksgiving morning. A few way off coyotes while driving around, but nothing would come to the call. Oh, well. Saturday is just a day away.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, we've just set foot into Dec. and the race is tightening up. Starting to look like there's just a few guys that the teams are going to be leaning on for corner posts to keep'em in the race. BUT, we're just getting into the colder weather season so I suspect that the rate of entrys is going to pick up. For those of ya that are putting the fur down, keep at it. For those of ya that have yet to score, keep at it!Noboby said it was easy, although it's not as hard as some make it out to be[8D]
Keep it honest, keep it clean, and keep it fun!!

Come On SNOW!!!

Old 12-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Typical Buck

I think that it was a very lucky draw that two of use with high points didn't get put on the same team. I am sure that it would have made it VERY discouraging for the other teams to even try. But if you think about it, if each team member of a team with zero points went out and shot two coyotes in a week/weekend, they would be right in the mix of things in a hurry.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:57 PM

Moving this back up so I don't have to hunt several pages to find it!
Old 12-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Typical Buck

BTT for JRB.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got the scores back up to date. I'll be adding a few more points later tonight once I get another pic. posted.

Quick Reply: 07 Predator contest, take 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.