Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
 QUARTER INCH GROUPS W/ .22 at 150 yards? >

QUARTER INCH GROUPS W/ .22 at 150 yards?

Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

QUARTER INCH GROUPS W/ .22 at 150 yards?

Old 08-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: QUARTER INCH GROUPS W/ .22 at 150 yards?

Well there goes 7 minutes of my life I can't get back.[:'(] Hey Colorado, get a summer job and save up for a big kids gun so you can shoot 1 inch groups at 200 yards. Thank God school is starting back.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: coloradoprohunter
i dont want to look stupid if i tell my story to my friends and they say it sux. thx
Too late.......

Look, you got a new gun....you're Happy and excited as any kid would be, you go out and shoot it and it's probably the most accurate rifle you ever shot in your very young shooting life. I can understand that, but you got caught in a little fib that you have now turned into a big embarrassment for yourself. Just let it go and simply say "With all of the excitement of buying a new gun I might have exaggerated a little."

Or........you're one of the best shots I have ever heard of, shooting an old$130.00 rifle with a cheap scope and off the shelf ammo.[&:]
Old 08-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Some lessons are better learned the hard way!

What's that new song about being one thing on the internet but being something totally different in real life. It's easy to be one thing on the internet, BUT once you start to lie, it only gets harder to keep the story straight.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:17 PM

look u dont have 2 believe me if u dont want 2. its not my problem. im not going to get worked up about it. butthe seven spotters saw me shoot this and we only had one caliper w/ us that said it. but i am admitting that i was off on measurements. and if u cant accept that, its not my problem. ur saying i need 2 grow up? im not the one that startd making accusations and calling ppl liars.
Chris H
You lie! LIE! LIAR!
i used to say that to ppl wen i was in 3rd grade!but i did partly lie but it was an accident and not my fault. and i am admitting it. wat part of that is immature. also ppls personalities are different and if u dont like mine thats fine. not everyones the same. so now its ur turn to grow up. as i said it was more of an electronic mistake. i was off on measurements and i am sorry for that. the 2" groups were measured w/ a wooden ruler and if it helps i was shooting off a benchrest. either u beleive it or u dont. also i am 14 and if ur such a smarta** and know evryting about lieing, and exactly wat happend out on the range as if u were there say it. otherwise SHUTUP. and bigjim12, i have 2 big kids guns and also i have a summer job doing construction work at my uncle's property. also if u havent ever shot a good .22 before that doesnt suk then y r u even posting?
Old 08-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: coloradoprohunter

look u dont have 2 believe me if u dont want 2. its not my problem. im not going to get worked up about it. butthe seven spotters saw me shoot this and we only had one caliper w/ us that said it. but i am admitting that i was off on measurements. and if u cant accept that, its not my problem. ur saying i need 2 grow up? im not the one that startd making accusations and calling ppl liars.
Chris H
You lie! LIE! LIAR!
i used to say that to ppl wen i was in 3rd grade!but i did partly lie but it was an accident and not my fault. and i am admitting it. wat part of that is immature. also ppls personalities are different and if u dont like mine thats fine. not everyones the same. so now its ur turn to grow up. as i said it was more of an electronic mistake. i was off on measurements and i am sorry for that. the 2" groups were measured w/ a wooden ruler and if it helps i was shooting off a benchrest. either u beleive it or u dont. also i am 14 and if ur such a smarta** and know evryting about lieing, and exactly wat happend out on the range as if u were there say it. otherwise SHUTUP. and bigjim12, i have 2 big kids guns and also i have a summer job doing construction work at my uncle's property. also if u havent ever shot a good .22 before that doesnt suk then y r u even posting?
That paragraph right there is exactly why you need to mature a LOT.

*BTW, I don't ever recall hearing thatcalling someone a liar is immature. Let me use a crude example here. If you're murdering someone, and they scratch you with their fingernails before you kill them. You shoot them and high velocity blood spatter goes all over your clothes. You exit through the window.You ditch the murder weapon, wash your clothes, (basicly cover your tracks) and you think you've got away with murder. But, the local Forensics Lab labels you as a suspect and you are taken in for questioning. The murder weapon you ditched is found. Tests are done. The autopsy report found skin underneath the victims fingernails consistent with your DNA, and a 9mm bullet consistent with the murder weapon. Your prints were found on the murder weapon. Your clothes are taken, and luminol tests are conducted. Blood is found on your clothes--the blood is consistent with the victims. A shoe print is found outside of the window in the flower garden. Plaster Casts are taken, and the print is consistent with Air Jordans size 10. They CSI's search your house, and find shoes consistent with the plaster casts. You have several motives. You try to lie your way out, but things don't add up. You are tried for first degree murder. 25 years, no parol. When you are being tried, THEY WILL BE CALLING YOU A LIAR. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY IN YOUR DEFENCE? "I USED TO SAY THAT IN THIRD GRADE?" GET REAL.

*BTW, a crude example... but I might pursue a forensics career and I have taken 2 forensics classes... its the best example i could think of. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alright you guys, lets just let this go on both sides. You have both stated your positions and I believe its obvious to all that neither one of you agrees with the other.

So lets just let this go, because no matter what you two say, your opinions are not going to change.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:21 PM

Chris H

When you are being tried, THEY WILL BE CALLING YOU A LIAR. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY IN YOUR DEFENCE? "I USED TO SAY THAT IN THIRD GRADE?" GET REAL.
THAT IS EXACTLY WAT I WILL SAY. also, it takes them about 3-4 months just to get the dna samples bak. me admittinga mistake is not in anyway immature. the only immature thing here is ur face
Old 08-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okay... just let me add that to the best of my knowlege, itdefinitely does not take 3-4 months to get DNA samples back.

Alright. Im done. Sorry ifI offended you colorado.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I admit, I was getting a little out of control and immature.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:44 PM

yea im sry to man. i reallly need to grow up. i was also out of control. sry man.

Quick Reply: QUARTER INCH GROUPS W/ .22 at 150 yards?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.