Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

rabbit

Old 08-24-2007, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: rabbit

Bows are better than guns/guns are better than bows are opinions.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

where exactly is the "city of Iraq " located? i can't find it in my Rand Macnallys guide to the middle east...
Old 08-24-2007, 10:40 PM
XTP

There ain't no metal in Nature, or the forest, there isn't a solid piece of steel lying in the dirt next to an Oak tree to be made into a gun.
Far as I remember, there aint no fiberglass in nature either...which is what your bow is made out of isnt it ?
Old 08-25-2007, 07:40 AM

ORIGINAL: WolfWithBow

There ain't no metal in Nature, or the forest, there isn't a solid piece of steel lying in the dirt next to an Oak tree to be made into a gun. Would you try building a gun in a survival situation if all you have is a knife?.
A) Yes, genius, metal comes from nature. What is steel? Well it is made from purified iron, which as far as I can tell, has to be MINED. From the Earth. You're 14 didnt they make you take earth science in the 8th grade?

B) A knife is made of metal

C) Your carbon arrows are synthetic(so's the electrical tape you used on your wood ones)

D)And in a prolonged survival situation, provided I was able to make blackpowder(which is just potassium nitrate, sulphur, and charcoal that isground up) I could build a small furnace and build a crude iron smoothbore firearm.

Please stop trying to prove bows are better than guns, wolf. It's annoying.......I don't really have an opinion on which is better, but it seems to me you are only on this forums so you can argue about that.......................just my $0.02 here..............
Old 08-25-2007, 10:52 AM

whatever
Old 08-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Spike

Eating glue... trees crying... city of Iraq... Wolf, you're awesome bud. It's been a week since I got that good of a laugh out of something.

Oh, and shampoo is better! Stop looking at me swan!
Old 08-25-2007, 01:29 PM

Dude whatever just drop it. It's getting you know where.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:51 PM

i forgot what the question was ....

im in favor of bows being harder to hunt not shoot., where i hunt u can get within a 100 yards and kill the deer/squirril without u knowing its there, with a bow i have to get within 20 yards without it noticing me.

Bows harder then gun for hunting same for shooting.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:35 AM

NO!!!!!
I thought I closed this argument!!!!!
OK, everyone ignore bowhunterjim(no offense man) and we can all get back to talking about hunting rabbit!!!!!!
This thread is about hunting rabbit!!!!
Get back on topic!!!!!

Old 08-26-2007, 09:23 AM
Typical Buck

thanks deathtodeer.i dont think i got him yet but i gotta check my trap today i left it all weekend on a well used trail on top of a log hed hop over so im gonna go down soon and check. wish me luck

Quick Reply: rabbit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.