Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Slingshot Hunters????

Old 08-10-2007, 11:41 PM

Default RE: Slingshot Hunters????

Nice slingshots. The second one looks somewhat like the ones my old school buddy and I used to make. A seven inch manzanita fork, a couple of half inch wide red innertube bands (now extinct), and some waxed string, and a piece of old boot tounge. We used the balls from old ballbearings about tthree eighths on an inch in diamater. Could knock down a cottontail.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Typical Buck

awesome. my grandpa made that one for me when i was five. ive replaced the pouch/bands/strings once. but its better now.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:40 PM

Brod-Man- My bow is a Youth Fiberglass Bow (pretty sad) I got from Dicks Sporting Goods store. It was only $80.00. I made some adjustments to it to make it look a lot better. First I cut up a Mossy Oak camouflaged mask ( Fall Pattern) and tied each piece to the limbs and grip of my bow. It looks a whole lot better. I mean I could have left it bare but it looks childish. But it kills for me and it has decent speed and arrow range, its extremely light and compact. So im happy and it's all I got to hutn with
Old 08-13-2007, 01:47 PM

If you want to see it go to myspace.com and type in "Wolf Bow" in people.