Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
 PREDATOR, VARMINT & SMALL GAME CONTEST!!!! Sign-up ends May 20th Contest ends Aug 15th >

PREDATOR, VARMINT & SMALL GAME CONTEST!!!! Sign-up ends May 20th Contest ends Aug 15th

Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

PREDATOR, VARMINT & SMALL GAME CONTEST!!!! Sign-up ends May 20th Contest ends Aug 15th

Old 04-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PREDATOR, VARMINT & SMALL GAME CONTEST!!!! Sign-up ends April 20th

jakes does some weird things incase some of you dont know. The stuff he puts on the list isnt even in season. He's just a crazy kid with crazy ideas. And no their is/was no prize.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Fork Horn

Im surprised jake didntmandateonly following could be used in his contest,A Savage Tactical .223 with only FMJ and only varmints shot at over 400 meters count, because frankly anyless less is just a bunny shot..
Old 05-15-2007, 07:06 PM

Like usual i get criticized over something for people to have fun so shove this contest where the sun dont shine cuz its done! If i cant get a little respect then im not going to give it.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

arent you like 10?
Old 05-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for letting me sign up.

I'll be mainly hunting with:
Remington 700 VLS22-250

but I might also use
Winchester 1300 20ga
Marlin 25N .22lr
Remington 7 .308

Old 05-15-2007, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, why is everyone biting his head off? He really hasn't done anything wrong....its a simple contest....does everything have to be about winning something, can't it just be for fun?

Only suggestion I have...extend the deadline beyond June 1st.....I plan on doing a lot of ground hog hunting once hay is cut...but that won't be before June. I'm sure there are a lot of other people out there who are in the same boat. What about a simple, low key contest that runs through the end of summer?
Old 05-16-2007, 01:44 PM

Luv ya PA Bow/Flinter,(just so i dont get called gay or something cuz thats what would happen... its a figure of speech) Thats what ive been trying to get through everyone elses head, I havent dont nothing wrong and what did happen which wasnt a big deal anyway was before christmas. I will extend the deadline until August 15th. Now everyone just go out there and have fun and not make this a big deal! good luck!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Fork Horn

what about grinners or why not even deer if some states cant even hunt them. lol
Old 05-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: PREDATOR, VARMINT & SMALL GAME CONTEST!!!! Sign-up ends May 20th Contest ends Aug 15th

Count me in guys! There are some coyotes and groundhogs out there with my name all over them!

With turkey and upland game seasons over or almost over, when is the official start date of this contest? Does my turkey from two weeks ago count?
Old 05-18-2007, 10:48 PM

Default RE: PREDATOR, VARMINT & SMALL GAME CONTEST!!!! Sign-up ends May 20th Contest ends Aug 15th

The contest has started at soon as you sign up. Dont forget i need the gun your using and type of ammo! Thanks

Quick Reply: PREDATOR, VARMINT & SMALL GAME CONTEST!!!! Sign-up ends May 20th Contest ends Aug 15th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.