Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

I NEED MY BRETHREN'S HELP!!!

Old 03-07-2007, 04:18 PM

Default RE: I NEED MY BRETHREN'S HELP!!!

HAHAHA!!!!

aaawwww good ol' busch light.....there has been many a' fire side battles over busch light and bud light.....see I have a small clan of bud light followers behind me, and my brother (who is my best friend and hunting buddy age: me: 25 him: 26) has a small clan of busch light followers behind him....including my ol' man. It get's pretty hairy....we have even had some pretty elaborate taste tests set-up over the years, but nothing remedies or changes our minds.....except when the canadian club and the wisers whiskey gets pulled out....that's a WHOOOOLEEEEnother battle in itself!

My brother and a vat of his precious wisers!:

~Cam

Old 03-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I NEED MY BRETHREN'S HELP!!!

Jeeeesh you read my mind. Canadian Club and Wisers.....2 great choices! Bud Light used to be my choice beer, but I can't drink it anymore it gives me a terrible hangover (even if I have just one beer). I'm not sure if they changed something in how they make it, this all started about 3 years ago now. The clan I have coming with me is more of a Candian Club and Wisers group. If one guy comes then there will be about 1.3 milllion Bushys (Blue Delicious as I like to call them) consumed.