Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Check out these pics

Old 02-15-2007, 04:21 PM

Default RE: Check out these pics

That was awesome, and quite scary for those of us that have hunted in the Northern Canada provinces. I hate when I hear those things at distances.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:56 PM

Wow I,m kind of speechless .
Ive herd ofit happening but never seen pics like that .
This may be a good thing to show the Anti-hunters ,
It will show them these as well as deer are wild animals and do die in other ways besides hunters .
Somehow it feals more humane to shoot an animal ( deer , moose ,etc. ) than to have it chewed up this way .
I no what some are trying to express , just trying to even the playig feild for the moose .[:@]
Old 02-16-2007, 01:34 AM

I am glad that you all find the possible end or at least limitation of you hunting future "cool". [>:]

notice how they are biting/eating at the moose from the back end, that moose no doubt died a long agonizing death from the ass up.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Heck, I get nervy when a pack of coyotes starts howling on my walk out. Wolves? I could only rely on the stench from my drawers to protect me.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Incredible!!! Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Idaho hunter 58

I am glad that you all find the possible end or at least limitation of you hunting future "cool". [>:]
If you don't find those pictures to be neat, then there is something terribly wrong with you. Thinking that those pictures are neat or even that a pack of wolves attacking is neat does not mean that anyone wants wolves to overpopulate the world. It is like watching a NASCAR wreck. The wrecks are cool even though it means someone could be badly hurt. Plus, I think you are vastly exaggerating the point. There have been wolves in Canada all this time and the game still flourishes. I am for limiting wolves and opening seasons on them too, which would mean even more hunting.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:54 AM

That is amazing. 7 wolves to take down 1 moose. kinda makes ya think it would only take 1 wolf to take down a human.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mother nature at its best....and worst!
Old 02-16-2007, 12:32 PM

You know there's no evil in this or bestor worst or insane. Its a very natural thing happening there and it's life in the bush the way it'ssuppose to be everyday.

Thanks for sharing those with us - great photos.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

sweet looking sequence!!!

Quick Reply: Check out these pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.