Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

E- caller update

Old 01-31-2007, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default E- caller update

The final part to the e-caller came, the mini amp. With in minutes it was ready. Now I must down load sounds, This is gonna be a hoot. Already have V- ALs 16 sequence BTW ty for your home page . Here's a couple pics. For a added bonus it fits right in my old fanny pack. Hope to give it a whirl ASAP.

Old 01-31-2007, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: E- caller update

Old 01-31-2007, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

wrong order lol this is the last one. Maybe [8D]

Old 01-31-2007, 05:41 PM

That looks good, here is how I rigged up my e-caller... just an idea if you have an hour or two of free time.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:42 PM

Old 01-31-2007, 05:43 PM

Old 01-31-2007, 05:44 PM

Old 01-31-2007, 05:45 PM

Old 01-31-2007, 05:46 PM

Old 01-31-2007, 05:48 PM

And here is what I posted on another site about my box, giving some steps if you want them. Have fun with your call.

Iwas messing around with my e-caller the other day and was thinking of all the trouble it would be to get it in and out of the field with all the wire tangles and stuff. This little project started as me digging through the garage looking for a bag of somesort to stash my call, remote, extra batterys...etc. Well I saw this old tackle box I used to take blue gill fishing and emptied it out. I started thinking of the potential it had and sat down to work... I started by cutting of the trays. Once the trays were cut off I drilled the base of my Johnny Stewart Prey Master to the bottom of the box. The horn can mount on and off of the base with a nut and bolt that comes with the call. After the call itself was mounted I needed a place for the 10 ft cord attached to the horn to go. I drilled a little hole in the side of the box and ran the wire out of the hole. I had a little pouch prepared on the outer side of the box to store the cord. I cut 2 little pieces of wood and fit them between two plastic barriers, with a little hot glue they stay nice and tight. This storage is perfect for the extra calling cards and batterys. I bought a velcrow package at kmart for 2.00. I peeled of the back and stuck one part on the remote and the other on the side of the box. This keeps the remote in one place while im moving in/out of the field. Once all of this was done I made another trip to kmart and got 2 packs of the soft adhesive duc tape. This stuff was 2.00 a roll and was plenty. I camod' the out side of the box and it is ready for the field. The other 60' cord that came with the call, I just rolled it up and used some twist ties to prevent tangiling. There is plenty of room to store the wire. Here are some pictures of The BOX. I had two identical tackle boxes so I can show you the before and the after. Hope you enjoy and maybe save some time with tangled wires in the field.

Quick Reply: E- caller update

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.