Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Verminator "Psycho Tweety"

Old 01-13-2007, 11:27 PM

Default Verminator "Psycho Tweety"

I purchased the Verminator's "Psycho Tweety" last night and I am anxiouslyawaiting its arrival. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experince with, not only this call, but any of the other Verminator calls?
Old 01-13-2007, 11:34 PM

Default RE: Verminator "Psycho Tweety"

I know its one ofRandy Anderson's favorite calls. While I was watching one of his videos and he used it ALOT, and it called in ALOT of coyotes. Good luck with it and let us know your results.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

The Verminator calls are considered by MANY to be the best of the best. They are perhaps a little more difficult to learn to blow but they sound as good as any call ever constructed! My buddy recently received his new "Psycho" so we'll "testing" it out soon! We've had exceptional results with the other Tweety calls!
Old 01-14-2007, 10:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've called a lot of coyotes using my psycho, plus the tweety and the long range tweety! That psycho call can make sounds like nothing I've ever heard, kind of weird! I've read that a lot of guys are using it a lot to call bobcats too!
Old 01-14-2007, 10:49 AM

Where did you buy it and how much?
Old 01-14-2007, 12:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Fordx4

Where did you buy it and how much?
$10.95

http://www.callingcoyotes.com/products.asp?dept=663

http://www.verminatorpredatorcalls.com/

Old 01-15-2007, 01:56 PM

Mine has still yet to come in[:@]Probably has something to do with the ice storm we're having here in OK. Was hoping to have it before all the sleet melts off. Anyways thanks for the feedback. I'll keep you guys posted on any successes.
Old 01-16-2007, 04:29 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Howler

I've called a lot of coyotes using my psycho, plus the tweety and the long range tweety! That psycho call can make sounds like nothing I've ever heard, kind of weird! I've read that a lot of guys are using it a lot to call bobcats too!
Does the tone board on the tweety's have a good curveto them?
Ordoes the reed laypretty much straight and flat on the tone board
like on the Tally Ho calls?
Old 01-16-2007, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Does the tone board on the tweety's have a good curveto them?
Ordoes the reed laypretty much straight and flat on the tone board
like on the Tally Ho calls?
There are a couple differences between the calls that makes Tweety so much more user friendly. On Tweety, the tone board is shorter, with about the same curve as Tally Ho, and Tweety uses a thinner reed which is why it works so much easier with the same curve. To make your Tally Ho work easier, you can file the tone board to add some curve to it. Of course, if ya aren't careful, you'll ruin the call doing this. Ya gotta keep the curve consistant with no flat spots. I know a lot of guys have problems with the Tally Ho locking up on them, and if you can add a steeper curve to it, this will solve that issue! The other thing ya might try, is flick the reed up several times on the Tally Ho, as it also has been found that the reed will take a memory and by bending it up some, this will help keep the call from locking up so easily!
Old 01-16-2007, 09:32 PM

well westokman looks like we are in for more snow this weekend here in oklahoma.

Quick Reply: Verminator "Psycho Tweety"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.