Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

wolf pics

Old 10-11-2006, 03:12 PM

Default RE: wolf pics

nice pictures huntinfishak, good luck, and keep em comin

-Travis-
Old 10-14-2006, 05:07 AM
Spike

heeze gutshot shortee... (( is thatSCOPE EYE.? ))
I have never had scope eye...
But I bet this guy wished I did...

Old 10-14-2006, 12:30 PM

Can someone helping me with what I would need for hunting(clothes, firearms and calls) bear, moose, deer and coyotes/wolves in alaska? Thanks. Also to move from ontario to Alaska? Thanks again!
Old 10-14-2006, 08:07 PM
Spike

mallard stalker why would you want to move from ontario? you have everything you need right there. you have all the same animals to hunt that i do here. bag limits and seasons seem to be the only difference. if you insist that you want to move then you basically have all you need now. weather is about the same and there isnt anything different about the calls. but you can always check the dept of fish and game website for alaska rules and regs about types of firearms needed etc.
hope that helps you out some.

Old 10-15-2006, 08:18 AM

ORIGINAL: huntnfishak

mallard stalker why would you want to move from ontario? you have everything you need right there. you have all the same animals to hunt that i do here. bag limits and seasons seem to be the only difference. if you insist that you want to move then you basically have all you need now. weather is about the same and there isnt anything different about the calls. but you can always check the dept of fish and game website for alaska rules and regs about types of firearms needed etc.
hope that helps you out some.

thanks for helping, i don't know why but i'd love to live in alaska, you guys also have caribou.
Old 10-15-2006, 01:41 PM

Also what would you recomund in rifle calibres
Old 10-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

man huntnfishak-- you havegot some amazing animals! I would love to hunt where you are, thats for sure! I have gone out deer hunting 7 times and havent seen one yet...Northern Illinois sucks! haha
Old 10-17-2006, 08:58 AM
Spike

tazman7 Northern Illinois has some of the best buck that the state has to offer you guy got some really big 1's matter of fact I am watching a TV show that they are in Northern Illinois hunting bucks big bucks...
Enjoy what you have and the more you do it the better you get...[:-]

Old 10-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Spike

I went out yot hunting tonite but it was too bad out, lots of rain and snow. We saw wolf tracks and wolverine tracks and on the way out I shot 2 rabbits. We had to pass 2 miles of ice to get to where I like to hunt. 20 miles off road...[:-]

Old 10-30-2006, 06:50 PM
Spike

Here is 1 more that wished he didn't here the "Foxpro FX3..." [:-]

Quick Reply: wolf pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.