Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

wolf pics

Old 05-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Spike

Default RE: wolf pics

hardcorehunter sure I will email my wife said she would love a whitetail hunt so lets talk give me a few...
I just got home from work and I need a few min to get my together pls...
Me or my wife will email you tonite...
Thank you....
Old 06-09-2006, 02:18 PM

Those are awesome pics guys!
Old 06-13-2006, 04:40 PM
Spike

CDover and Matthew V. Thank you both it is really nice here...
My daughter is here in Alaska with me and she asked me to take her hunting and I said sure honey, lets go and after it was all over she told me thats so cool dad...
This Black Bear is over 6' feet and is about 425lbI will take him in to Fish & Game tomarrow and get him sealed he will be right around 18 1/2 on the skull 1 shot 163yds 300 win mag...[:-]
1 more Black to go befor my season is over, you can shoot 3 Blacks here and 1 Brown... year around season it don't close...

Old 06-14-2006, 12:45 PM
Spike

A few more these were taken at 2:30am and 3:00am last night...
We are at almost 24 hour light and trust me whatever I shoot at, at 3:00am I will hit...!

Old 06-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome looking pictures man! Congrats on the nice bear! Any reason why you choose to shoot open sights vs. a scope?
Old 06-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya, the gun looks really nice. I figured you were shooting open sights for a reason on it I decided if I ever get the chance to go chase dangerous game around I might buy myself an open sighted marlin guide gun in 450 marlin or 45/70, with a quick detach scout type scope setup on it.

If it will help to settle your ol ladies nerves I could always come chase Brown bears with ya
Old 06-15-2006, 04:55 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Rammer

Ya, the gun looks really nice. I figured you were shooting open sights for a reason on it I decided if I ever get the chance to go chase dangerous game around I might buy myself an open sighted marlin guide gun in 450 marlin or 45/70, with a quick detach scout type scope setup on it.

If it will help to settle your ol ladies nerves I could always come chase Brown bears with ya
The 45/70 is a really nice gun....
As far as Browns go my wife got her own ideas I can not lie I did shoot this Black to night my wife did its over 6' and the skull will be close to book its right around 20" she is very happy but she asked me not to put her pic in here but she wanted me to post the pics of the Bearhere you go it was 153yd shot with a 7mm Weather Worrior...

Old 06-15-2006, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

NICE! Tell your wife congrats on the kill. Looks to be another great bear! I think I need to move to Alaska....
Old 06-15-2006, 04:59 PM
Spike

My Bear was 19"on the skull,[:-] I missed book by a inch, oh well it was fun...
My wife's Bear was 18 10/16 on the skull and was 6 1/2 feet...
The top is the 1 I shot and the bottom pic is my wife's Bear...[X(]

Thank you Rammer if you ever get the time to come to Alaska get with me I have everything you will need and I will set you up with a nice shooter..[:-]

Old 06-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

huntnfishak - how much would it cost for me to get all licenses up to shoot a bear up there? Can a guy buy tags over the counter? What time of the year would be best?

I really appreciate the offer! I've never killed any biggame other than whitetail, muleys and antelope so far, and I just found out I didn't draw any of my elk tags this year

Quick Reply: wolf pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.