Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

wolf pics

Old 04-30-2006, 09:22 AM
Banned

Default RE: wolf pics

Thanks for sharing the pics fellas
Old 05-18-2006, 10:28 AM
Spike

Well the wolf/coyote season is over for a few months here...
So I shot this crow at 375yds with my new VS SF II toped with a leupoldVX ll 6-18x40mm...
Out of 3 new guns and 2 new scopes and 2 guns cases I had to send 2 scopes back and a case and my new VLS everythingwas covered by UPS and they aint to happy they had to bite $1,700..! (( LOL ))
I guess they should be more careful with people stuff in shipping...
This crow never new what hit him, all he did was fall over andgot his leg stuck he is over 20 feet in the air in that dead tree...

Old 05-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Spike

I forgot this pic,I shot this guy 5 days ago 17 1/2" on the skull and just under 6' 395 lbs and I whooped hisbutt at 15 yds in the eyeduck he never new what hit him...
Ishot him with my Custom SagaveWeatherWarrior 300 win mag
I will have him rugged the hide is in awsome shape...

Old 05-18-2006, 04:05 PM
Typical Buck

yea, i assume u dont wreck much of the hide when u shoot them through the eye hole! nice shot
Old 05-18-2006, 06:24 PM
Banned

Sweet savage and bear. I have a custom savage weather warrior just like that with the laminated stockminus the muzzlebrake in a .300 wsm. It is called the 16BSS.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:36 AM
Banned

Cool pics guys, thanks for sharing. IM have heard wolves howl while bear hunting but have never had a chance t oharvest one. Nice trophys.
Old 05-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Spike

yes he is hardcorehunter and Thank you...
I was on my way to work and saw a Brown Bear runing after a moose cafe, I had my 300 but he was out about 700yd and its really wet my boss would not of been happy if I had to take the day off so that bearbetter feel lucky...
We have bears like uall got deer there every wherehere blacks and Browns befor this year is over I will show a 9 footer or better... [:-]
My wife wants her turn now the last 1 I put her on was 19 3/4 on the skull it missed BC by a 1/3" she was really happy with that 1 now she want me to find her a nice Brown so I will Thank you all...
Old 05-20-2006, 09:34 AM
Banned

Sounds like you need to come here and hunt some big whitetails and I need to swap a hunt up there with you in the future.I am serious.
Old 05-20-2006, 10:29 AM
Spike

I had a swap a hunt up in that Thread but they pulled it for some reason you got me why they did...!
I had a black bear & silver salmon with car to drive while here...
I want a coyote hunt in swap all the deer I want is here black tails every where we can shoot 5 of them here... I got5 last year all bucks but they are not like your whitetails I have shot both I lived in michigan for 35 years I know whitetails but my wife wants to comes with me on a hunt out of state I go all over the lower 48 and hunt only 2 things to do herein winter its dark 20 hours aday so I hunt and spend time with my wife uknow... (( LOL ))
Old 05-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Banned

Well swap or not I would be glad to take you yote hunting here. I have a lot of land available and plenty of yotes. Drop me a email and we'll talk about it. I would definately love to bear hunt up there.

Quick Reply: wolf pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.