Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

looking for a partner...

Old 01-11-2002, 12:22 AM

Default looking for a partner...

i have recently gotten very curious about predator hunting. im a avid deer hunter, and know my way around the woods. looking for a huntin buddy in southeast mi, macomb, lapeer, st clair county. would like to go after yotes and any other critters i can hunt.

thanks,
jt
Old 01-14-2002, 03:12 PM
mdm

Default RE: looking for a partner...

JT i live in monroe county.I have a couple spots down here to hunt coyote and fox.I havent hunted these spots much but there are some dogs here.most of my hunting is done up north around rosscommen.if you want to try them out sometime get ahold of me.none of my deer hunting buddies seem to want to get into preditor hunting with me.
Old 01-14-2002, 07:54 PM

I dont know how many people are to many on a Predator hunt but I would love to give it a try as well. I am near Brighton MI and would be willing to take an hour drive to do some hunting. most of my friends are fair weather hunters. Meaning they gun hunt deer one week a year.
[email protected]
Old 01-14-2002, 11:40 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
lol, i have the same &quot;fair weather&quot; hunting buddies. im sure we all do. i am pretty new to predator hunting my self.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote><font size=4></font id=size4>