HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Small Game, Predator and Trapping (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/small-game-predator-trapping-12/)
-   -   New Trophies! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/small-game-predator-trapping/126984-new-trophies.html)

truehunter 12-30-2005 06:52 PM

New Trophies!

These Are The Tails

truehunter 12-30-2005 06:54 PM

RE: New Trophies!

Squirrel #1, shot at 32 yards in heart and pellet exploded coming out near the tail end, carotid artery, and lungs

Approx. 4 1/2 lbs.

truehunter 12-30-2005 06:58 PM

Squirrel #2 shot at 9 yards, pellet went through head and traveled down to break the left leg. Used Copperhead Crosman Hyper Velocity Hunting Pointed .177 cal Airgun Pellet 7.9 g.

Approx. 3 lbs.

.243coyote 01-04-2006 06:14 PM

Cant tell what they are.

killerinstict177 01-05-2006 02:09 PM

nice job, those look pretty nice. i squirrel hunt an the best way to take pics is in the garage, someplace lighted. What typr of gun is that looks like a bbgun? let me know and ill post some pics of my squirrel's soon. Best thing to hunt, besides deer and elk and bear and other stuff. still wicked fun! tell me about that gun or take another pic of it in the light.

Coyotestalker 01-05-2006 07:41 PM

I think this is illegal evidence that truhunter needs to surrender over to the feds, cause you know, a agent from the fish and game called him from what he claims because he went over his daily squirrel limit, and he is moving to Colorado and then to Oklahoma. LOL, I love your posts truhunter, absolute entertainment. By the way truhunter, you claimed that your hunting license was taken from you. Why are there dead squirrel photos, by the way nice photo (LOL), that clearly are in your custody?????Hmmmm, stories, stories, and more stories.....

coloradoprohunter 01-06-2006 02:22 PM

why does everybody like picking on people? i'm tired of it, truehunter has said that he got his license taken and has been fined, just leave at that. besides, it's not nice to pick on others, you should know that. if i were him i wouldn't like it much either

coloradoprohunter 01-06-2006 02:24 PM

P.S. truhunter obviously surrendered after that last post about his late season squirrels, why keep picking on him.

Coyotestalker 01-06-2006 05:16 PM

ORIGINAL: coloradoprohunter

P.S. truhunter obviously surrendered after that last post about his late season squirrels, why keep picking on him.
Because a good portion of his stories conflict and contradict of what he says in the present. I beleive in truth telling, not little white lies that obviously become a staple for the plain truth. I am against that totally, and some people on the net use that to their advantage. I rip against those who do, becuase what I say on these forum is the truth, hard and as blunt as I can get. I would hope others do the same. But don't worry about truhunter, me, and the others. If he did get slammed by the game department, then great, but that doesn't mean myself and others can't voice their opinion about that.

.243coyote 01-06-2006 10:00 PM

I agree 100% Coyotestalker!