Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Scopes and Sights
Bushnell Super deal at GAP >

Bushnell Super deal at GAP

Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Bushnell Super deal at GAP

Old 03-31-2020, 05:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bushnell Super deal at GAP

Just wanted to pass along a fantastic deal for anyone who might be interested, especially anyone who has been considering getting into long range Precision Rifle Competition KE even ELR competition.

GA Precision (Gnat’s @$$) is offering Bushnell XRS II first focal plane 4.5-30x50mm scopes with the G3 reticle, PLUS a Kestrel 5700 Sportsman weather & wind meter right now for $1360! This is a ~$1800-2000 scope at typical street price, with a $300-350 weather meter (Bluetooth Link and Applied Ballistics onboard ballistic solver).

This is the same scope Robert Brantley from Team Manners used to win the King of 2 Miles competition in 2018, place second in the same in 2019, as well as placing 5th and 7th in the last two PRS Finals.

They also are offering the DMR II 3.5-21x50 G3 reticle FFP + Kestrel for $960.

The link below is for the FDE coated XRS II, but Ken mentioned to me this week they have black ones on order and also have the DMR II which also isn’t currently on the site available - might take a week to get it. Interested buyers would have to call and ask for Ken to get either of these options, or the DMR II-i since it’s not listed on the site.

I have used the DMR II for the last 3 seasons of PRS competition, and have been very happy with it. Any target I miss is NOT the fault of the optic. I picked up an illuminated XRS II last fall for a night match from a friend, and really liked it also - so I bought one of the non-illuminated XRS II’s last week on this deal. I’ve also been using a Kestrel 5700 Sportsman for about 5 years now, and have been exceptionally happy with it - I pull my Density Altitude and wind speed for all of my match stages, even though I usually don’t end up using it for the ballistic calculator (most guys do, and I do keep mine ready to go in case my phone dies at a match). The XRS II does offer better glass than the DMR II, same glass as used in the DMR II Pro, but either optic has suited me very well for competition out to 1400 yards, and I’ve done a bit of shooting with my DMR II out at 1600-1800.

GA Precision offer: Bushnell XRS II for $1360
Old 04-01-2020, 03:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

That is one heck of a deal and I'd jump right on it if I wasn't strapped right now. That would be the perfect scope for my Bergara HMR.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don’t know how long the deal will last, but I know a lot of folks are getting use of their money back from Uncle Sam in a couple of weeks, right about to the tune of one of these scopes!

I know a lot of folks snub their noses at blister pack Bushnells from Kmart, but the Elite and Elite Tactical lines are a different breed. And at $700 or $1100 respective prices, it’s definitely hard to beat. I ordered mine before the stimulus bill passed, and once I heard, I was super tempted to buy another!