Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Scopes and Sights
Tasco World Class Scope >

Tasco World Class Scope

Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Tasco World Class Scope

Old 10-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

I know I spend a lot more money on hunting than some do, and I also know that I don't spend a fraction of what some others do! I also used to think that I was a "frugal" hunter, that spending extra $$$ for better scopes was insane!............
Then, I had a couple of scopes fail! I got to adding up everything I spend a year on hunting! Licenses, ammo, clothes etc. Then think of the unseen $$$ that goes into hunting, traveling, scouting, building stands, clearing lanes, etc. etc. etc.
All of a sudden, a quality scope doesn't sound all that expensive!
I am not saying that you have to spend 1000+$$$ and I'm not saying that a quality scope will never break!
I am saying get the best that you can! With costs these days, that 100 dollar scope won't even cover the lens coatings and quality control costs of a good scope!

P.S.Not to mention, we owe it to the fine game that we hunt to use the best and be the best that we can reasonably be!

Last edited by JagMagMan; 10-07-2014 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

My expereince with a Tasco "World Class" ... let's just say I will not buy another, at any price. A "cheap" scope is not the way to go if you can at all help it. Try to gather up $250 or so and look into a Leupold, Vortex , Burris , Nikon or Bushnell in that price range.