Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Scopes and Sights
Scope Mounts and Rings? >

Scope Mounts and Rings?

Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Scope Mounts and Rings?

Old 12-19-2013, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

I have weaver 2 piece bases and weaver rings on all my rifles. these are all hunting rifles. even have them on the Remington varmit SPS and it shoots better then I can. I also have these on my 300 H&H mag and have never had any problems with them.

Last edited by Mr. Slim; 01-24-2014 at 04:20 PM.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:37 AM
Spike

My preference is Warne 20MOA 1913 one-piece rail and Nightforce lightweight rigs for scopes that are staying put on one rifle. Otherwise I like the LaRue quick release one-piece rings when the scope maybe jumping guns.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Leupold rings and bases.. Most of the bases are one-piece, but I do have a couple of two-piece ones, and they all work perfectly..
Old 01-24-2014, 04:02 PM
Typical Buck

Recently I have stuck with buying Warne steel bases and rings for all of my hunting rifles. I use Warne pic rails on my target rifles and AR's with Warne rings. I have several rifles wearing Millett rings and bases as well and really like them, but they haven't been as easy for me to come by locally, hence the change to Warne. I also have a couple rifles with Lupy's dove tail rings and bases and a couple wearing Weaver 1 piece bases and rings as well as a couple wearing Burris rings and bases. I'l only ever had 1 set of rings fail, a set of Lupy dove tails...think the previous owner overtightened the rear windage screw and it broke. I prefer Warne and Millett over all the others.