Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Scopes and Sights
Bushnell's Trophy XLT >

Bushnell's Trophy XLT

Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Bushnell's Trophy XLT

Old 11-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bushnell's Trophy XLT

My friend just purchased a Mossberg 500 in 20ga with the rifle/cantilever barrel, he doesn't want to spend alot of money on a scope, I tried talking him into a Leupold VX-II, but within hi price range I think the Bushnell Trophy XLT is a decent scope in 3-9x40. He has the same scope just an older model on his Mossberg 500 12ga and has been happy with it. Does anyone have the newer version and if so how would you rate it?

Also thinking of getting one for myself for a shotgun that I may hunt with once in a while
Old 11-08-2011, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Went to the store to check this scope out, it was clear but the Multi-X Reticle just wasn't as defined to me as a Leupold, but for the money this scope is good
Old 11-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Typical Buck

I have a VXIII and a Nikon Monarch.. The Nikon is much better.. Nikon just came out with the new Prostaffs that are supposed to match the Monarch in light transmission.. The 3x9x40 Prostaff with BDC reticule is about $170.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok so I went back to Cabelas to get this Bushnell Scope for a friend cause they are giving a discount to Military and Law Enforcement. I looked thru this scope and it seemed much better then the same scope I looked thru when I was at Dick's Sporting Goods, so I purchased one for myself. I'm a Leupold guy, but for the money this scope isn't bad, I will place it on a Remington 1100 20ga when I find one.

Now here is the question: When I was at Dick's looking at this scope the other day the scope came in a clear plastic container type of package, but the scope from Cabelas came in your typical scope box, I don't know if here is a difference at all from store to store, but the scope from Cabelas just seemed more clear then the one from Dicks
Old 08-30-2012, 04:36 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by biannaCyncZip
Intimacy was never developed
With common whores it usually aint!