Saltwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of saltwater fishing.

130lbs dacron line

Old 04-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default 130lbs dacron line

Do any of you saltwater fishing guys know any where I could buy a 50 or 100 yrd spool of 130lb Dacron line? I am a bowhunter and want to try a new way of tying a soft nock on my string and I only need a few feet of line, and the only size spools I have found are huge!!! I don't want to spend that much so I can use maybe five feet.
So can I buy this line in small spools? If so where?

Thanks
Old 04-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Spike

Why don't you just ask a forum member that lives near a marina to see if they can mail you some. I will ask around and see if I can help you out.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:25 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by afternooner319
Why don't you just ask a forum member that lives near a marina to see if they can mail you some. I will ask around and see if I can help you out.

Thanks for your help,That would be great if someone has some of the line and could spare a few feet I would even send them a stamped envelope to mail it to me.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Fork Horn

Ya, I would have to say thats your best bet, the only spools you'll be able to find in that poundage and yardage would be leaders, but most of them wouldnt make to good of nocks.