HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Saltwater Fishing (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/saltwater-fishing-22/)
-   -   Off shore Fishing Florida information (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/saltwater-fishing/124073-off-shore-fishing-florida-information.html)

ahunter55 12-07-2005 10:20 AM

Off shore Fishing Florida information

I was all set to treat my 2 teen girls & wife to a day of off shore fishing in Biloxi during March (the girls spring school break) until the hurrican hit.
I am now hoping for help in directing me to a good place/operation in Florida. Will be this upcoming MArch soI have time. I already knowmost charge around $800 for the day but am hoping someone will put me in the direction of agood operation b/4 I start e-mailing aton of operations.
Thanksfor any information, names you can furnish me with.
Private e-mail [email protected]
This is to be a first time thing for us all & they know only how to fish for small river/stream fish.

nc bearhunter 12-08-2005 01:14 AM

RE: Off shore Fishing Florida information

try sea love charters in st augustine fl look them up on internet these guys are pretty good at putting you on fish

Rebel Hog 12-08-2005 09:48 AM

Florida Sport Fishing Charters Captains Boats Guides Deep Sea ...

BarnesX.308 12-16-2005 10:47 AM

Florida Keys. Get in contact with Bud & Mary's in Islamorada.

zak123 12-18-2005 06:52 PM

ORIGINAL: ahunter55

I was all set to treat my 2 teen girls & wife to a day of off shore fishing in Biloxi during March (the girls spring school break) until the hurrican hit.
Where were you planning on going? I live about 5 minutes away from Biloxi.

stack62 12-28-2005 09:58 AM

Come to destin. White beaches. Your girls will love it. Charters will cost you about $150-$200 and hour unless you get a party boat.

Rebel Hog 12-28-2005 10:33 AM

ORIGINAL: stack62

Come to destin. White beaches. Your girls will love it. Charters will cost you about $150-$200 and hour unless you get a party boat.

Come to St. Petersburg,FL and it's about $75 for half a day!:)

stack62 12-28-2005 03:07 PM

That price was for a personal charter. That means you get your own boat. Go on a party boat if you want to catch alot of little fish in a short time.

motor 01-04-2006 09:34 PM

Out of Daytona Beach, it's $1200 a day for a 6 man charter and $60 a day for a head boat..go out at 8 and back at 4..bottam fishing is good and the kings are hitting..I recommend the SeaSpirit charter boats..65 foot boat and the fastest one here..

ELKINMTCWB 01-04-2006 09:54 PM

ahunter55
You do not need a charter boat to kick but on fish in the keys.I knew the big 0 about fishing down there. Me and the wife rented a 21 foot boat and went it alone.At 1st the wife was woried but in no time at all we had a boat load of fish.Renting A boat is allso good for snorkaling.You will never have to leAve site of land and can catch just about anything.We saw marlin cought swords,cobia,grouper,snapper,mahimahi and tons of difrant fish. I beleave there is no way it would be better with a guide and charter.

If you want some imfoo I where I went fill free to ask.I will give you exact GPS spots and what bait to use.It was the eazyest fishing I have ever done.

Good luck
Charles Bradford