Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
 Accubond vs. Scirocco vs. Interbond with pictures >

Accubond vs. Scirocco vs. Interbond with pictures

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

Accubond vs. Scirocco vs. Interbond with pictures

Old 09-19-2021, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I’d love to imagine an opportunity to offer a cogent retort to this incoherent gibberish, but among the excessive and inconsistent punctuation and completely unformulated sentence structure, I can’t find any relevant or sensible point.

The implication that ballistic tips waste any meat which they don’t directly hit is evidence of lacking experience with the subject matter. I gladly sacrifice a 3” diameter circle front and back of RIB MEAT and the heart of any game animal to watch a quick and near-immediate death within a few yards of impact. No other bullet construction type has ever killed as quickly, in my experience - including Accubonds - as non-bonded poly tipped bullets or JHP’s.

This nonsense about ruined liver or tenderloins is exactly that. There’s nothing “sophisticated” about neck or head shots compared to heart shots. These “contributions” thus far have been nothing more than a bunch of self-aggrandizing nonsense.
Old 09-19-2021, 09:58 PM
Spike

Wasted paragraph ~ Pseudo intellect . B-Tips Suk ( except on paper < probably the best of ANY thru most rifles / Dogkrap on game ( refer to Elk tommygun techniques described I believe in this very post . Poly -Tip great when Bonded / Solid < Bonded. from a Lifelong Western Meathunter . I think even U can weed thru my dummyed-down grammatical style to catch the Gist of my context . btw - blowing a Heart would have my Gal question where is it on return from deer camp - is THAT really that tough to imagine ? or what are all these Red bubbles drooping around the Shoulder ?<( yes I've had those way back when, if asked) I KNOW some H-net "Experts" here can comprehend . And NO didn't read it , no online , Not theory, Lived + Experienced ALL of it it growing up in a Family that Fish and Game has always been an Important part of our food supply ( + preferred )

Last edited by Kenstix; 09-19-2021 at 11:49 PM.
Old 09-20-2021, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

More incoherent gibberish.

#ignorelist #welcometogoodbye
Old 09-20-2021, 09:47 AM
Spike

Temp ban, see you in 30 days.

Last edited by Bocajnala; 09-29-2021 at 06:25 PM.
Old 09-21-2021, 09:45 PM
Spike

" a quick and near-immediate death within a few yards of impact. No other bullet construction type has ever killed as quickly, in my experience - including Accubonds - as non-bonded poly tipped bullets or JHP’s." <- I'm not Slandering U because that's Your experience ( although U cant seem to reciprocate that Objectiveness + would rather chuck out Sarcasm ) I'm merely Saying that I Only Drop Animals in the Identical fashion without all of the meat loss and Trauma that I mentioned earlier . I have hunted with Several people that have never even thought of perfecting vital shots with well constructed bullets the way I have Strived ( it took a while + years ago it became a priority to me to do so - it Wasnt some kind of fluke) it IS My reality after Shooting rifles for 55 years. p.s. - IF a Gun will run the Old rem Core-loct well , MY EXPERIENCE is that they ALWAYS kill game well if used by an proficient big game hunter ( but like some other bullets - some rifles wont shoot them worth a Krap ( But I also Only use Poly tips nowadays). nothing I state is for any ego , it's just to help the inexperienced or share with the advanced folks - these ARE My experiences. p.s. -Again, Clean kills is my way-of-life as a meat Hunter + it may Not be someone else's
Old 09-29-2021, 01:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Mr Kenstix first off you continue to reopen threads that are many years old and you appear to be one who loves to antagonize and you do not accept the experience with Nosler BTs from those who have used them for decades with excellent success. But I guess it is only your opinion that matters because lets face it, you're a legend in your own mind. I'm so glad you shared your intimate wisdom with us!!!!
Old 09-29-2021, 02:59 PM
Spike

I Dont Care for Banter , U guys ATTACK when Not Agreed with ( or Call names when it goes further - maybe Praying will be your 1st response ) B-tips work great for poachers in so-Cal camps and Oregon on an ongoing basis because they care about how many they drive home so they will have enough good meat left when they are well over Tag limits < that's MY EXPERIENCE OF THEM - REALLY . That bullet IS Sub-standard the way we Guide +/or teach . U just have broken Perceptors
Old 09-29-2021, 04:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

You obviously don't have any experience with BTs or you wouldn't make such profound statements. My 270 Win with 130 BTs have killed a lot of deer both mulies and whitetail) and antelope and all but one or two were dead right where they stood. To say they are used by poachers and that they ruin a lot of meat just tells me loud and clear that you are basing your opinion on something you read and don't have any personal knowledge of the facts.
Old 09-29-2021, 04:27 PM
Spike

IT'S ALL LIVE EXPERIENCE + You're F.O.S. and Your Sole defense is Attacking and Demeaning when one state Ballistic Tips are game Blowers and I Assume U have plenty of Experience with that . I'm a Super-clean Kill advocate , is it THAT HARD to Comprehend ? I have Plenty of Experience to bring all kinds of big game hunting and killing info here and Plan on Doing so Now Rocket Surgeon . I Dont Need ANY Shooting advice from ANYBODY - I did that 5 decades ago

*Edited by bocajnala* temp ban.

Review rules #1,2,8,12&17.

Last edited by Bocajnala; 09-29-2021 at 06:26 PM.