HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Reloading (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/reloading-15/)
-   -   MY DAUGHTER CHRISTINE NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/reloading/47058-my-daughter-christine-needs-your-prayers.html)

BigBob .30-06 12-22-2003 02:47 PM

MY DAUGHTER CHRISTINE NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS

Friday, Kathy and I were advised, that our 28 year old daughter had stage one brain cancer. We've just recieved the expanded results. Instead of stagte one, it is stage three. It is more than fatherly pride that prompts me to say that this is a very special young woman. Chris has earned her degree in accounting, is married and the mother of a six year old daughter. She is also a experienced hunter with turkey, javelina,mule deer, antelope and elk to her record. To top it all off, she's as sweet as she can be. She needs all the help that your prayers can provide. Thank you

Mark whiz 12-22-2003 04:18 PM

RE: MY DAUGHTER CHRISTINE NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS

Prayers are en-route to the Great Physician!!!!!!!

My prayers & wishes will be riding with your entire family.

Keep the Faith & hang tough.

Vapodog 12-22-2003 05:40 PM

Interesting.....My daughter is also 28.

I understand and my prayers are with you.

MOTurkeyTamer 12-22-2003 05:44 PM

Big Bob, sounds like you have a very special daughter indeed! I will keep your daughter and your family in my prayers.

Steelshooter 12-23-2003 08:22 AM

Daughters touch our hearts in unique and wonderful ways. Your daughter and her family are in my prayers.

eldeguello 12-23-2003 08:48 AM

Prayers are

ORIGINAL: Mark whiz

Prayers are en-route to the Great Physician!!!!!!!

My prayers & wishes will be riding with your entire family.

Keep the Faith & hang tough.
Physician!!!!!!!
Ditto!!

James B 12-23-2003 07:16 PM

My Daughter is 31. And I know how you feel about fatherly pride. Our prayers are with her and with you that he will grant your family the strenght to see this through. I am a cancer surviver and there were a lot of prayers for me when I faced surgery four years ago. These things can work out. I pray they do for her. Lean on our lord and savior.

Encore28 12-23-2003 09:09 PM

I hope a Christmas miracle finds its way to you!!!!!
She'll be in my prayers!!
Encore28

outdoor338 12-24-2003 12:55 PM

Hi BigBob,

I have a twenty-three year old daughter, who just graduated from the U of Wisconsin, and she is my pride and joy, I know and understand your feelings for your daughter, My prayers are with you and you daughter, keep this in mind, that the prayers of all of us will move the hands of God.

Dr. Mike
Proverbs 3:5,6

mtair 12-24-2003 04:00 PM

god bless, you have my prayers!