Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
.257 AB in stock >

.257 AB in stock

Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

.257 AB in stock

Old 11-19-2019, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default .257 AB in stock

It has been a while since anyone had any .257 Accubond bullets on the shelf but in the last couple of days I am seeing them again. Nosler must have just finished a run of these bullets so I need to get my order in ASAP.
Old 11-22-2019, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

big uncle, my testing has shown the 115 gr. NBT does exactly the same thing, and a bit cheaper. that's running the 115's 3000 fps, the AB's at 3100.
RR
Old 11-27-2019, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I received half of my order. The remainder is on backorder. Hopefully they will be shipping more soon, but this is getting painful.

Mr RR,
I am trying the Nosler BT Hunting in a couple of 25 caliber rifles this year. They do hold up much better than the old BT and are about 2/3 of the price of the AB. I am stocking up on both the AB and the NBT.